“Thought it was very nice!”
Review of Sea Spiral Suites

Sea Spiral Suites
Ranked #32 of 41 Hotels in Hampton
Reviewed 5 August 2008

My husband and I stayed here this August. The outside is very pretty and well taken care of. We had a problem with the lock on the sliding glass door to our room so they promptly moved us to another room and began work on fixing the other. The room was a kingsize bed with small TV. New microwave and small fridge. The bathroom has been updated and was sparkling clean.

We enjoyed the fact that it was a 10 minute walk from the party area of the beach (less noise) yet the views of the beach were beautiful. The one thing we didn't care for were that there were no windows to open at night and let the beautiful ocean breeze in. The rooms only have a large sliding glass door (no screen) and so you can't really leave it open while sleeping.

The staff was friendly and helpful. The beach was clean and we had a great time at the BB King concert at the Hampton Beach Casino. Would definately stay again.

• Stayed: August 2008, travelled as a couple
2  Thank nancat7

Reviewed 3 August 2008

This hotel was the worst place I have ever stayed. There was food in the dishes, the floors were so gross that we went and asked the desk person to come and clean our room, but instead they handed us a vacuum. The tile floors are actually white not gray, we found this out when we cleaned up a spill. The room smelled like cigarettes and mold, in a non-smoking room. I would not recommend this to anyone, the beach would have been cleaner. Take your money elsewhere.

• Stayed: July 2007, travelled with family
2  Thank vermonty1
Reviewed 21 July 2008

Stayed one night here and will absolutely be the last!!! Room was 200- for one night. Boy do they have a nerve charging that!
The room was dingey and dark, smelled, and watch out for the water I burned myself in the shower. It changed from hot, and I mean scolding hot to freezing cold the entire time I was in there.

• Stayed: July 2008, travelled as a couple
1  Thank novie333
Reviewed 4 September 2007

Being the first time to the Hampton Beach area and 2 couples over 40 we were looking at the different options for Hotels/Motels etc. I was very nervous as I was in charge of getting the room for our party! I read horible reviews about so many places. I finally decided this hotel was for us since we were 2 couple's & they offered a 2 bedroom suite at a good rate. I booked a room on the 2nd floor with 2 bedrooms Upon driving up to the hotel it was clean, not run down & really nice..hanging flowers everywhere on all the decks! At check in I saw the view of what the top floor had & the great patio's & asked a very pleasant girl from Russia at the front desk if there was anything on the top floor as the view was great! She said it was & gladly gave me a key to check out both rooms. The steps going up were a challange carrying up everything but it was worth the climb! The room was pleasant & seemed updated and the view was fantastic & sitting out on the deck at night meeting other people & having cocktails & snacks was more than we expected. Little kitchen had new appliances & the beds were confortable! The beach is a little haul & if you pack light it should not be a problem getting down there or drive down drop off your things & have someone bring the car back to the hotel. Night walks were beautiful on the beach & you are away from all the loud noices & bands but close enough to walk down & walk back. The staff was FANTASTIC everyone was very friendly & helpful! We will be back on our next visit to Hampton Beach!

• Stayed: August 2007, travelled with friends
1  Thank daniyell
Reviewed 21 August 2007

I stayed here with my boyfriend and his parents for one night in August. We had separate rooms. The hotel looked kind of dumpy from the outside; it was nothing special, but decent for a seaside motel.

The first thing I noticed was the entrance to our room (and all the other rooms) was a sliding glass door. Second, our room reeked like cigarette smoke. We turned on the AC as soon as we walked in, and it didn't do much to help. Because there was no window and no screen in the sliding glass door, we couldn't get any fresh air, and we didn't feel comfortable leaving the door/curtains wide open. So, in addition to no fresh air, there was no natural sunlight. The building is U-shaped with outdoor corridors, and if we left our curtains open, the people on the other side of the building could see right into our rooms, and we could see into theirs. The room itself was comfortable and updated - not huge but not tiny, large mini-fridge, decent television. The bathroom was ok. The bathroom looked as if it had been recently renovated, but there were rusty, exposed pipes above the shower and around the door. There was also no vanity - our toiletry bags were piled on top of the toilet tank.

We enjoyed the hotel's location. It was less than a 5 minute walk onto the beach, and about 10 minutes from the "main drag" of Hampton Beach. Because it was further up the road, it was quiet; probably much quieter than if we had stayed closer to the boardwalk. However, being removed had its price - we had a few minutes' walk to Dunkin Donuts in the morning, and since it was the only one on that side of town, by the time we got there, there was nothing left.

Overall, it wasn't a terrible stay, but I'm glad we only stayed one night. If I were to come back, I would definitely bring an air freshener or candle, and some snacks for the room. The nearest convinence store is a few minutes' walk from the hotel.

• Stayed: August 2007, travelled with family
3  Thank jfornelius
A TripAdvisor Member
Sherbrooke,Qc,Ca
Reviewed 25 June 2006

"The famously room 110 " as they would say, Got renovated in 2005. It's nice looking , but small, not bigger than any other room there.New "stainless steel" firdge, light fixture , Satellite TV , DVD player and a new bathroom, wich they say it's a "JACUZZI", well, it's not! It's only a therapeutic bath(single place ;) ) The only thing missing is a pool, for bad weather.

In the end, you don't get rob, ...it's brand new room! But don't get your expectation to high.

• Stayed: June 2006
1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
A TripAdvisor Member
MA
Reviewed 25 February 2006

the rooms they call deluxe and the suites I have stayed in both. these rooms have NEW fridges and microwaves; stainless steel/modern looking. the suites are across street from ocean (no rooms on hampton are on sand, all across street). The rooms in hampton are small no matter where you go. the suites here are bigger than any rooms i have ever stayed in on this beach. since i started staying there I have come in contact with staff and the manager and ALL wrere friendly and professional (unlike many hotels). listen, dont expect the 4 seasons or anything like that. it does not exist in this town. this is a small mom and pop beach, those of us who like it do so because we can walk to beach all day, get sandy and wet; then come back to our room. THE SUITES HERE ARE LARGER THAN MOST AND ALL BUT 4 HAVE OCEAN VIEWS. THIS HOTEL DOES HAVE ROOMS THAT SOME MAY NOT ENJOY (THE ECONOMY ROOMS) SO DONT CHEAP OUT; Take a deluxe room or suites if you want size. Enjoy! -------- if needed.

7  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Also consider these accommodations in or near Hampton
Holiday Inn Express Hampton South - Seabrook
0 mi away
Atlantic Breeze Suites
Atlantic Breeze Suites
#6 of 41 in Hampton

Been to Sea Spiral Suites? Share your experiences!