“Misleading Dive”
1 of 5 bubbles Review of Sea Spiral Suites

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Hampton
Sea Spiral Suites
Ranked #31 of 41 Hotels in Hampton
nh
“Misleading Dive”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 October 2005

The web-site is very misleading . what they call suites are little TINY grubby one room JOKES!! A childs wading pool is bigger then their in-room jacuzzi's. No vanities in bathroom . small heater in bath only. Bay window overlooking [street then ocean] ocean was filthy and passerbys could watch you while you watched the tides go in and out. And management does not return calls or give refunds. Needless to say we did NOT spend our wedding night in that hole. We drove a few miles up to Portsmouth Best Western and got a wonderful suite with huge jacuzzi for about the same price. And everything right down to tooth paste provided in large bath with nice vanity. With King size bed and 27" t.v. ...Sea Spiral in Hampton Beach is not a very nice place to stay.

• Stayed October 2005
5 Thank slowburn

Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
A TripAdvisor Member
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 October 2005

Stayed for 5 days and the bed was made once, clean towels brought twice during entire stay. Maid did show up as we were leaving asking if we needed clean towels!

No sink in kitchenette. No hangers in closet. Uncomfortable bed and couch.

Won't stay there again!

• Stayed October 2005
4 Thank A TripAdvisor Member

Travellers are raving about these Hampton hotels

Greenwich, New York
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 September 2005

After already booking my room at the Sea Spiral Suites motel I read two separate reviews on this website, both were reporting bad experiences with this motel. Having already booked I hoped they were wrong and kept my reservation anyway, please don't make the same mistake as me! Also read carefully their cancellation policies, because under many conditions they can keep 1 night's fee and will not refund you. I moved my reservation to the following weekend so I wouldn't have to drive in heavy rains, with a baby in the car, they didn't have my suite available so they downgraded me to a cheaper room but charged me the suite price. One complaint I read was that the rooms stunk and sure enough they did. They boast that they have renovated rooms from 2004 and that they offer "all the modern conveniences a traveler could ask for." This was not the case at all. The kitchen did not have a sink or a coffee maker, and plates were provided (which we used) but after the maid came the dishes were still there with food rotting on them and we were not about to wash them ourselves in the bathroom where there was no counter top and only the toilet to set them on. The carpet was dirty brown (the kind of carpet you know is dirty, but you can't quite tell what is really on it) and certainly not new in 2004. I really could go on and on because I have a dozen more negative things to say about this experience but I think you get the point.

7 Thank Lady Travel 1
A TripAdvisor Member
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 July 2005

The Spiral Suites Inn was the worst smelling hotel I've ever been in. I don't know if a cat was locked in there all Winter, but the urine smell was awful. It was overpowering. Not just in our room but our friend's as well. The staff were rude when we tried to talk about it with them too. Our room was very dirty wesides the smell. Stained carpets, hair in the bathroom. We'll never stay again.

8 Thank A TripAdvisor Member