Sea Spiral Suites
Lamies Inn and The Old Salt Tavern(Hampton)(Great Value!)
US$141
Marguerite Motel(Hampton)
US$141
Best Western Plus The Inn At Hampton(Hampton)(Great Value!)
US$153
US$153
  • Beachfront
Atlantic Breeze Suites(Hampton)(Great Value!)
US$217
Ashworth by the Sea(Hampton)(Great Value!)
US$172
US$168
  • Pool
US$119
Grand View Motel(Hampton)(Great Value!)
US$139
  • Free Internet
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewssmall kitchenetteseafoodstripporchfridgerates
Sherbrooke,Qc,Ca
Reviewed 25 June 2006

"The famously room 110 " as they would say, Got renovated in 2005. It's nice looking , but small, not bigger than any other room there.New "stainless steel" firdge, light fixture , Satellite TV , DVD player and a new bathroom, wich they say it's a "JACUZZI", well, it's not! It's only a therapeutic bath(single place ;) ) The only thing missing is a pool, for bad weather.

In the end, you don't get rob, ...it's brand new room! But don't get your expectation to high.

• Stayed: June 2006
1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
MA
Reviewed 25 February 2006

the rooms they call deluxe and the suites I have stayed in both. these rooms have NEW fridges and microwaves; stainless steel/modern looking. the suites are across street from ocean (no rooms on hampton are on sand, all across street). The rooms in hampton are small no matter where you go. the suites here are bigger than any rooms i have ever stayed in on this beach. since i started staying there I have come in contact with staff and the manager and ALL wrere friendly and professional (unlike many hotels). listen, dont expect the 4 seasons or anything like that. it does not exist in this town. this is a small mom and pop beach, those of us who like it do so because we can walk to beach all day, get sandy and wet; then come back to our room. THE SUITES HERE ARE LARGER THAN MOST AND ALL BUT 4 HAVE OCEAN VIEWS. THIS HOTEL DOES HAVE ROOMS THAT SOME MAY NOT ENJOY (THE ECONOMY ROOMS) SO DONT CHEAP OUT; Take a deluxe room or suites if you want size. Enjoy! -------- if needed.

7  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 31 October 2005

The web-site is very misleading . what they call suites are little TINY grubby one room JOKES!! A childs wading pool is bigger then their in-room jacuzzi's. No vanities in bathroom . small heater in bath only. Bay window overlooking [street then ocean] ocean was filthy and passerbys could watch you while you watched the tides go in and out. And management does not return calls or give refunds. Needless to say we did NOT spend our wedding night in that hole. We drove a few miles up to Portsmouth Best Western and got a wonderful suite with huge jacuzzi for about the same price. And everything right down to tooth paste provided in large bath with nice vanity. With King size bed and 27" t.v. ...Sea Spiral in Hampton Beach is not a very nice place to stay.

• Stayed: October 2005
5  Thank slowburn
Portland, Tn.
Reviewed 14 October 2005

Stayed for 5 days and the bed was made once, clean towels brought twice during entire stay. Maid did show up as we were leaving asking if we needed clean towels!

No sink in kitchenette. No hangers in closet. Uncomfortable bed and couch.

Won't stay there again!

• Stayed: October 2005
4  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 27 September 2005

After already booking my room at the Sea Spiral Suites motel I read two separate reviews on this website, both were reporting bad experiences with this motel. Having already booked I hoped they were wrong and kept my reservation anyway, please don't make the same mistake as me! Also read carefully their cancellation policies, because under many conditions they can keep 1 night's fee and will not refund you. I moved my reservation to the following weekend so I wouldn't have to drive in heavy rains, with a baby in the car, they didn't have my suite available so they downgraded me to a cheaper room but charged me the suite price. One complaint I read was that the rooms stunk and sure enough they did. They boast that they have renovated rooms from 2004 and that they offer "all the modern conveniences a traveler could ask for." This was not the case at all. The kitchen did not have a sink or a coffee maker, and plates were provided (which we used) but after the maid came the dishes were still there with food rotting on them and we were not about to wash them ourselves in the bathroom where there was no counter top and only the toilet to set them on. The carpet was dirty brown (the kind of carpet you know is dirty, but you can't quite tell what is really on it) and certainly not new in 2004. I really could go on and on because I have a dozen more negative things to say about this experience but I think you get the point.

7  Thank Lady Travel 1