Regal Inn of Hampton Beach
Best Western Plus The Inn At Hampton(Hampton)(Great Value!)
US$131
US$107
Ashworth by the Sea(Hampton)(Great Value!)
US$146
US$118
Groupon.com
  • Pool
Atlantic Breeze Suites(Hampton)(Great Value!)
US$152
Grand View Motel(Hampton)(Great Value!)
US$119
  • Free Internet
US$82
Travelocity
  • Pool
No availability for your dates from our partners
No availability for your dates from our partners
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 12 September 2013

Room smelled - unpainted pipes just hanging from the ceiling. Mold in the bathroom. Towels were just thrown on a table in the main room and were incredibly small and threadbare. Woman at desk was not pleasant. Found it odd the Jacuzzi is right off the main desk. Pool did look nice, but we didn't use. The whole place hasn't been updated in years. I wish I had come to trip advisor before booking the room.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
5  Thank Loubear625
Reviewed 6 September 2013

CalledPROFESSIONALvery Rude My Husband And I Came To Hampton For Our Honeymoon We Stayed At The Pelham Which Was Quite Nice And For Our Last Night In Hampton We Were Going To Stay Here At The Regal Inn We Paid For Deposit $60.00 Was Told That Was To Hold Room And If We Had To Cancel That $60.00 Would Still Get Charged...Well We Did End Up Canceling For Family Matters Back Home And The Lady Was Extremely Rude And Said I Head To Pay For The Whole Amount Of Room Even Though We Were Not Going To Be Staying THere. I Explained To Lay She Never Told Us That And That The Only Thing That Should Be Charged To My Card Is The $ 60.00 Deposit. She Argued With Me About It Over The Phone And Then Hung Up On ME....NOT PROFESSIONAL I Then Called My BaNk And They Told Me IF She Tried To Charge My Card They Would TaKe Her To Court Because I Never AuthorizeD It!!!!! All In All WORST POSSIBLE PLACE AND SERVICE EVER!!!!! Don't Waist Your Money

• Stayed: September 2013
4  Thank Chelsivt2013
Reviewed 26 August 2013

We usually stay at the much nice Atlantic Breezes condos, but this year we tried something else, and on a tighter budget. Let me tell you that honestly, we were happy we didn`t spend a lot of time in our room. One good thing, we were on the top floor, in a corner, so it was fairly quiet and we had a decent view of Hampton. Even if our room was very small for two teens and two adults, the bunk beds and double bed worked for us. It was clean, our tv worked and we had plenty of towels on a daily basis. No ants, no mold in the bathroom either. Only thing was one night some of the staff came to our room twice to check if our toilet or shower were leaking as there seemed to be a leak in the ceiling in the room below us. You do get what you pay for, which in our case was 85$ per night. Beds were uncomfortable, rusty and noisy air conditioner, everything is just old and run down in this place. In dire need of major renovations. Very slow Wi-Fi. Pool was nice, however it got taken over one night by a bunch of drunk 20 year olds. Nice girls working the front desk. PERFECT location, just a 5 minute walk to the beach and boardwalk. Will we stay there again? No, it`s just not our style of hotel, or even type of guests we usually surround ourselves with. Out of 10, I give this place a maximum 5. And yes, as the previous post stated, we did see the broken chair in the hallway all week lol ! Next year we will be sure to spend a bit more money and go to a much better, higher quality hotel.

Room Tip: Top floor much quieter as you can hear noise from the next rooms over.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
3  Thank Carlia68
Reviewed 25 August 2013

My husband and I stayed here about 20 years ago, back then it was nice. Things have not changed, no updates at all! The pool area looks nice but the jacuzzi is right off the check in area, very strange. On our walk to our room, we walked by a broken chair in the hallway which was there the whole stay. Our air conditioner was so rusty, we were lucky it worked. We couldn't find our remote control, ask the front desk and was told it should be on the bedside table, wasn't we searched and found it under the bed. The towel rack was hanging off the wall, looked like mold in the corner of the ceiling and just very dirty feeling. I'm glad we brought our own sheets. As for an ice machine, that was a joke. It was a table top machine, we went down to get a bucket of ice but there was only enough in there for 2 cup fulls. The location was great and we didn't let the room ruin our weekend. We didn't spend much time in the room so it was OK. We usually don't complain and like I said it didn't ruin our weekend. They really should put some money into the hotel and it could be really nice. Unfortunately our next trip we will be staying somewhere else.

Room Tip: If your looking for a room to just sleep in then it might be alright, just bring your own sheets
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Frischleo
Reviewed 21 July 2013

We had reservations this weekend. When Arriving we were told our room was not available Due to a maintenance problem. We were referred to another hotel they owned and was told it was just past the Ashworth. We were stuck in traffic for an hour trying to get there, everything was booked and we had no room and a two year old to boot. When arriving at the Sun and Sand, we realized we were not in walking distance of anything, parking would be a hassle and expensive if we wanted to go to the beach. They offered $57.00 off the price of our other room which left us paying $150.00 plus tax for a hole in the wall room off the beach. I learned the room rate for others was $115.00. I contacted the police and the Chamber of Commerce after we refused to pay! This was a scam to fill an undersirable location as they overbooked. They also charged our credit card $69.00, I was told this was illegal by Hampton Police. They claim they refunded it to our card,we will check Monday. DO NOT BOOK HERE! We ended up at the JAMERE Very, Very nice.

Room Tip: The Jamere took us in, had a nice pool and clean , air conditioned room.
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family