Breakers by the Sea
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Free Internet
  • Pool
Ashworth by the Sea(Hampton)
  • Pool
Moulton Hotel(Hampton)
  • Beachfront
All reviewsacross the streetshort walkbeautiful roomattending a concertdouble bedpriscillastovestriptoasterrefrigerator
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 1 July 2014

Had a great weekend and the New Owners are turning this Motel around. Great service, Great people, clean rooms, Everything you needed was there. Will come back again for sure. Walking distance to center and located at the quiet end of the beach.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 June 2014

I found I had a instant connection and bond with the gentleman that owns and runs it a fellow Marine Veteran and maybe of different time frames but we talked about our journeys in life and the Marines but I will say attention to detail they often say in the Marines and he has it from us talking about the negative reviews on here from bad ownership and upkeep up to a month ago when they started doing a full renovation including the complete overhaul guy job on all the lower level rooms of new Walls , floors , furniture , fixtures etc !!! Fresh paint cleaner looking cleaned up even compared to last year when I went but keep in mind new owners and the owner told me the ones before did run it in the ground so this is a lot to turn a bad smelly dirty dingy place around !!! Well let's think about this decks repairs were made and room # 7 top floor overlooking the ocean and largest deck should be the most expensive room I think and spacious too :)
So you may think what do you get right ? 7 nights we stayed left actually left there yesterday morning to come back to CT and hey I miss it already so let's see full kitchen cooking abilities in a Kitchennete better than most in more expensive hotels with same or less features! Four burner stove with oven and microwave including all the dishes pots and pans to work with. Coffee drinkers can drink coffee in the room and can't forget toasters so cook a breakfast and eat in before headed out for the beach you can make all meals in the room and enjoy or like most go out & eat. Price and value is best among the beach on all the places and less expensive then hotels not on the beach which is fine by me like more bang for your buck
Reborn again breakers by the sea won't break you by the sea

Family run
Great fun
Second to none
Remolded by people that care
What a breath of fresh Air
My girlfriend been going every year last seven or so and for me to pay less and get more I will walk the mile or two to the central strip
Yet sleeping in or going to bed down the strip where this hotel is quieter in mornings and night away from the party up the street if you will I like quiet hearing the ocean nothing else but sit around and chill.

By the way attention to details as the owner is smart fixing all negative turning positive even the nobody to call stories he's there because he does care !!!
Try the price and value of a great place with a new face and reborn fresh clean pleasant space !!!

• Stayed: June 2014
1  Thank chipmasterchris
Reviewed 26 June 2014 via mobile

This is my seventh season coming up here and I wouldn't go to any other place. The current owners are the ones I met my first year up here. I was sad to see them leave, but was very happy to see them back this year. This motel is affordable, free parking and only minutes away from the other attractions. If you are looking for a week long getaway, weekend getaway or just one night this is the place to stay. They are currently working on renovations to make their place as wonderful as myself and my boyfriend see it. There is a full kitchenette and the view of the ocean in breathtaking. They are very accommodating and if there are any questions they are just a phone call away. I am looking forward to seeing all of the positive changes the remodeling has done for the motel when we come up next summer :)

Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Shannon M
Reviewed 14 June 2014

First off, the sunrises from the balcony are spectacular, as it is everywhere on Hampton Beach. The room smelled of fresh paint and the linens looked new. There are some legit horror stories about this place online, but that owner and staff are gone. The rooms facing the ocean are the best view you can have anywhere here. It's not right down on the board walk so the traffic isn't as busy. I found the board walk area to be about a 5-10 min walk away, so yes, park the car and leave it alone.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank bogblogger
Reviewed 9 June 2014

Stayed there the last weekend in May. Great new management who go out of their way to make guests satisfied. Location is great. Had a room Facing the ocean that was beautiful. Full kitchen amenities (fridge, stove, kitchen ware). Great location, service, and price!

• Stayed: May 2014