“Great”

The Pelham Resort Motel
Ranked #13 of 41 Hotels in Hampton
Reviewed 20 January 2013

We stayed in an ocean front side room. It was great not having neighbors on one side! The bathroom was a little on the small side (not great if you have small children). However, I would take a small bathroom anyday for the great balcony. The location is great, right across from the playground. Lots of sitting in the front to people watch on a Friday or Saturday night. On the beach we spoke with a few people who said they were impressed with the small refrigerator in every room and other places on the boardwalk weren't offering that. We plan on going back this summer!

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
4  Thank epelletier11

Reviewed 12 September 2012

Stayed at the Pelham for sea food festival. Very clean and staff was very friendly. Loved the pool and people watching on the front porch. Maybe next time we'll try for a balcony! The owners Chuck and Jackie are awesome!

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank brooke h
Reviewed 29 August 2012

Have stayed at the Pelham before, owners Chuck and Jackie are great! This time I stayed back at the Pelham Court on Ashworth Ave., and I had room #8. From what Jackie told me, it is their most requested room, as it has it's own private entrance and deck with two chairs and a table, but it also has a sleeper sofa, which I primarily used in it's original function as a couch. The room was very clean, clean linens, no stains, as it had been redone, all lights worked even the outside porch light, The a/c was nice and cold, the hotel and the Court are right in the middle of everything, which is what my Wife likes, It is a little quieter on the back Ave. at night vs. out on the Main Blvd., A great pub called Wally's is down the street from the Court, on the last night, I bought my Wife a Twin Lobster dinner for $14.99! My Wife and I have first preference to stay in the same room at the same time next year, around the 2nd-3rd week of July, very great value for a whole week for just two people. We are coming back to the Main House Sept. 7-9 for the Seafood Festival, can't wait!!!

Room Tip: Rooms in the back at the Pelham Court are a bit quieter at night if you don't care much for the...
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank steveb817
Reviewed 23 August 2012

What a pleasure to stay at this motel----last year our trip to Hampton was the most unpleasant trip of a lifetime having stayed at the Royal Crest---read reviews

the staff at the Pelham was more that pleasant and helpful, the rooms were clean, we could actually sleep in our bed, walk on the floors and take showers and be cool at night with working air conditioners. Our added benefit was the 3rd floor balconey which was great for a drink after the fireworks with friends and coffee for breakfast to relax and start our day---definately planning on making the Pelham our "go to" motel anytime we travel to Hampton, what a pleasure----

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Mary K
Reviewed 15 August 2012

My husband myself and our 21 month old had a blast staying here. It was very clean, staff was super friendly and the playground across the street was a big plus. The pool was heated and was clean, very nice to have that on top of the beach across the street. We had everything at our finger tips staying here and we look forward to coming back next year. I could not say enough good things about this place!!!

It was nice to hear some other ppl staying there talking about how great the owner was and when we met him we knew what they were talking about. Best place I have ever stayed over the years I have been coming now I will not go anywhere else!!

Droz Family

Room Tip: If you are staying for more then 2 nights get a kitchenette so you can bring your own food. It can g...
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 August 2012

Great place to stay in hampton beach!!right in front of the beach!!i will comeback every year!!!great pool!!and great room!!It s right in the middle of the action..and the big balcony is great!!the personal is very friendly and the breakfast is very good!!this will be my place for a long time!!

• Stayed: July 2012
1  Thank Cindymax27
Reviewed 13 August 2012

I come to this motel on the boulevard at Hampton Beach every year. And each year is better than the next. It is a fantastic location, so close to everything, and great views. The accomodations are great. Continental breakfast, great coffee, ice machine, pool, views are so worth the money...they have a great patio to sit at and just people watch....I just love it here. This year they did alot of work to the room to make it even nicer and they did a beautiful job. Chuck and Jackie you are great hostesses!!!! Keep up the good work and will see you next year...Its a great place...Try it!!!!

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with friends