The Grayhurst Hotel
Best Western Plus The Inn At Hampton(Hampton)(Great Value!)
US$143
US$131
US$107
US$153
  • Beachfront
Ashworth by the Sea(Hampton)(Great Value!)
US$146
US$125
  • Pool
Atlantic Breeze Suites(Hampton)(Great Value!)
US$141
US$97
Grand View Motel(Hampton)(Great Value!)
US$108
Travelocity
  • Free Internet
No availability for your dates from our partners
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsseafood festivalhalf marathonkenclotheslinedeckhostsmicrowaveaccommodations
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 23 February 2010

I listened to the TripAdvisor reviews and decided to stay at the Grayhurst for our one night in Hampton Beach with our four kids. The place was (in my opinion) cute, owners are very nice, room was just fine-- I would be very happy to stay there again. And the best part was this: the hotel is directly across the street from a major Hampton Beach concert venue and arcade. At night we couldn't hear the arcade that I recall, but it happened that Huey Lewis was playing at the concert hall. So I got to sit on my balcony and actually hear Huey Lewis live, loud and clear, while eating the lobster-shaped lollipop I'd bought earlier at a beachside candy store. It was just totally fabulous. The tickets cost a fortune, but I got it for free.

That would also be the one downside-- it stayed noisy until pretty late. I would recommend bringing earplugs if that sort of thing can bother you. But the location is very convenient, and the place has that mom-and-pop, quirky feel that's one of the things I love about New Hampshire. I would happily stay there again.

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled with family
1  Thank Misuzu00
Reviewed 21 October 2009

Upon checking in I was charged $10 more than I was quoted over the phone, but since I didn't have the confirmation with me I could do little about it. The room was small & the space overfilled & tight. There was nothing during my stay to recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: October 2009, travelled on business
4  Thank CasualDebris
grayhurst, Owner at The Grayhurst Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 31 October 2009

This guest requested the cheapest room we had. Then he complained that there was no space in the room for his computer or a desk. WE upgraded him at no extra charge to one of our biggest units. He left without showing any appreciation for the upgrade.

Reviewed 23 September 2009

We did enjoy GRAYHURST very much and found the accommodations to be exactly as advertised. So, we requested they pencil us in for next year. Dick and Collette were extra nice hosts and paid special attention to our 9 year old son. We will return.

Rhoda and Ken
Lunenburg, MA

• Stayed: September 2009, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 July 2009

The Location of this hotel was amazing, very centrally located. Dick and Colette treat their guests like family and go out of their way to make you feel at home. Anything you need and they will do their best to accomidate you. The unit that we stayed in was super clean as well. You have access to a back court yard where you can grill and hang out as well. we loved it there and will continue to go back!

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 August 2008

Dick & Colette are the owners AND only employees of this family run and family oriented wonderful hotel. The grounds and rooms are THE cleanest you will find at any hotel on or near the beach. It was quite obvious that all the linens (bedspread, blankets, towels, sheets) were washed THAT morning, the smelled fresh and it was like staying at a relatives house. They also make you feel completely at home, in their home. They consistently go above and beyond for all their guests. The location is amazing, in the center of all you want to see and do. I will return every year, and definitely recommend it to all!

• Stayed: August 2008, travelled with family
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
2  Thank thebostonians77