“I have no words....”

Nautical Motel & Suites
Ranked #29 of 41 Hotels in Hampton
Reviewed 4 May 2014

Me and my friends stayed at 12 and 17 m st for my bachelor party.....words cannot describe the dissapointment in these places. I walked into a messy home with a gas leak, broken chairs, what seemed to be blood spatter on the ceiling, a stove that didn't work, a bathroom with mold on the walls, a baseboard heater that was leaking onto the floor and down the walls which was dripping onto a support beam for a bedroom that was not even level or even attached to it's foundation, the list goes on and on, and I didn't even talk about the other house which seemed to have a different odor in every room. Not only were the homes in a completely unsanitary condition, but the "owner" of the property would just walk in unannounced just to try to shove his born again religion down our throats. He actually told me if I didn't go to church every Sunday that my marrage would end in a divorce and if I took the time to thank God that maybe someday I could make money like him. So do yourself a favor and stay away from here.

• Stayed: May 2014
9  Thank BurtonRyder

Reviewed 29 August 2013

Very dirty, stairs falling apart, broken furniture stove not working. In much need of repair. Would not recommend to my worst enemy. Could not find staff to help with problems. A unsafe environment. The only good thing I can say is that is was within walking distance to everything.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends
8  Thank FlipFlop82182
Reviewed 26 August 2013

Satisfies: clean room and convenient location. Nice, accommodating staff who will help you with anything you need. Linens were clean, rug was clean, bathroom as well. If you want to be within walking distance without breaking the bank, this is a solid place.

Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 25 August 2013

I stayed for two nights and left on the third because the window would not shut, so bugs came in, the table and chairs were broke, the coffee pot filthy, oven did not work, fans did not work, lack of kitchen utensils,. Could not get any type of refund for our inconvienience.The Board of Health should check out this motel.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
9  Thank mafoodlover
Reviewed 25 August 2013

I stayed at the Nautical Motel last summer and was back again this summer. As always the staff is so nice and accommodating. Nice sized rooms with AC and kitchenette for a great price. I even ran into some folks that I had met last year from my stay. My kids enjoyed having a "beach place" as they called it !!! I will be back again next summer ! Highly recommend the Nautical to anyone one !

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 August 2013

The staff at the Nautical was especially friendly and helpful. They were very accommodating as well. The motel is in a good location to the beach and the pier and is toward the beginning of Ocean drive, making it easy to visit all of the shops and attractions. The room was clean and the bed was comfy. I would absolutely stay again!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 August 2013

This was our second trip and everything was great. Last year we were stranded without a hotel after a spur of the moment car trip and the staff got us a room without hesitation or any problem....this year when I called to make reservations he remembered me and asked if I wanted the same room. The carpets and bed were new since last year and everything was clean. When we checked out on Sunday they let us keep our car parked for the day while we went to the beach. While at the beach I got a phone call saying we had left a laptop in the room and it would be at the office when we were ready to leave but to enjoy the rest of the day at the beach and don't rush! We always feel safe and comfortable there and will be staying again next year.....

Room Tip: We like room 21. Top floor closest to the street