“Local Haunt, good quality, a fixture”

Lena's Subs & Seafood
Ranked #55 of 114 Restaurants in Hampton
Cuisines: Delicatessen
New Hampshire
“Local Haunt, good quality, a fixture”
Reviewed 4 July 2012

Locals use this place all the time. We like both the fried food and the Greek sandwiches and salads. Skip the national fast food chains up the street and enjoy the local treats.

Visited February 2012

Newburyport, Massachusetts
“be great "IF"”
Reviewed 6 April 2012

your staff will cater to strangers in the restaurant like you cater to the regulars. Being new in this restaurant presented a number of problems. One, what to order, looking around told us their cheese and steak was the best deal going. Enough for three people. Not so if your a new customer. Barely enough for one person. Tried this restaurant a few times. Ordered fried clam plate. Expensive and understandibly so but the clams were fried to a crisp, small and lost in a sea of french fries. what we have eaten in this restaurant was good but they need to focus on treating all their customers as the ones paying their salary. Not on my list of places to go anymore.

Visited March 2012
Hampton, New Hampshire
“Subs, limited seafood and pizza”
Reviewed 6 March 2012

Seacoast staple. Ownership changed a few years ago. Lots of different subs. Recommend the fried haddock sub, good onion rings.

Hampton, New Hampshire
“Pizza?”
Reviewed 4 December 2011

I was told that their pizza was the best in the Seacoast. I almost broke my teeth when I bit into a slice. Most of it was burned. I love pizza. Theirs did nothing for me.

Visited October 2011
3 Thank Bills_Journal
Newburyport, Massachusetts
“be a regular or be gone”
Reviewed 7 November 2010

My wife and I visited this restaurant and ordered the large steak and cheese. We ordered it more so because two men across from us recommended it and they claimed they could not even finish the steak and cheese it was so large and good. We both ordered the large steak and cheese, my wife and I could not believe how skimpy our sandwiches were, even the regulars took a second look and commented. We complained about it and were met with hostility. We will never go back to this restaurant, nor recommend it to anyone.

2 Thank ed49

Been to Lena's Subs & Seafood? Share your experiences!