“Don't Get Your Scallops here”

Lena's Subs & Seafood
Ranked #64 of 117 Restaurants in Hampton
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Reviewed 5 September 2013

I love scallops, big fat juice scallops, and I don't mind spending money if they are going to be good. When I call Lena's and asked the owner if they chop up the scallops I got an emphatic "Never" so I figured it would be worth the $20.00 I was going to spend on them. Not the case. I guess the owner has never really looked at his scallops because all I got was tiny chooped up pieces of fried batter with a hint of scallop inside. It's pretty sad when you can't trust the owner to tell you the truth about his product.

1  Thank Peg M

Reviewed 29 March 2013

Since I've moved acrossed the country a few months ago, one of the things I've missed most is Lena's Mac Daddy sub. And their haddock sub. And their steak and cheese. And their chowder. And everything else. You can't go wrong with lunch or dinner here!

1  Thank SamanthaBW
Reviewed 5 February 2013

I tried their pizza and it was the best on the seacoast! Square, with a good crust and the kind of cheese and toppings that keep you going back for more.

Reviewed 17 January 2013

In my humble opinion, Lena’s makes the best pizza in the Hampton area, have tried Gregg's, Galley Hatch, Zesto's, and Domino and think Lena's has the best overall combination of toppings, cheese and crust. Lena’s makes a square pizza the last one was a little thin in the middle which means they stretched the crust to save money would rather pay more and get what I pay for a couple bucks isn't going to change my life... now for the problem have tried to go there 4 times and 2 out of 4 I was not able to place my order. I was put on hold for more than a minute and when I tried to call back all I received was a busy signal, since most orders come in via the phone this should be the #1 priority so message to ownership is to try calling in some Friday night and place an order to see for yourself. Last time I hung up and called Joe’s NY Pizza, see that review.

Reviewed 4 September 2012

Excellent pizza ~ thin crispy crust with the fresh ingredients. One of the best on Rte 1! Just wish they would deliver!!

1  Thank Julie N

Been to Lena's Subs & Seafood? Share your experiences!