“Only one thing to say: ”
Review of Blinks Fry Doe

Blinks Fry Doe
Ranked #8 of 117 Restaurants in Hampton
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 30 July 2014 via mobile

Dear Blink's,

Thank you for being one of the last places open on the main strip. Honestly, I would hate to work the late hours, but you are completely cognizant about your patron's needs. I love how I got fried dough at like, midnight. God bless you. Keep up the dedication. P.S. I'm not drunk.

2  Thank BuggZapper

Reviewed 2 July 2014

Other places in other cities say they have Fried Dough, but nothing compares to Blinks. Catch them when they're open during the season. It's heartbreaking when they're not. Have it with any of the amazing flavors or just powdered sugar. Every bite is heaven!

Reviewed 26 June 2014

While watching the Wednesday night fireworks at Hampton Beach, we decided to try the famous fried dough from Blinks. There is always a line but it moves quickly. There are many different kinds to order, but we finally agreed on sharing the Turtle Fried dough which was awesome. It's fried dough covered in chocolate sauce, nuts and drizzled with caramel sauce. YUM.

1  Thank PJDBRD
Reviewed 25 June 2014

If you love or even like Fried Dough this is your place to go.
I think this is the only place on the Boardwalk for Fried Dough.
My favorite is sugar and cinnamon. How good is that!
When at the beach this is a must, all part of the summer.

Reviewed 17 June 2014

I love Blinks for my fried dough cravings. Many choices of toppings, a good sized portion at a reasonable price. This is a regular stop for me.

Been to Blinks Fry Doe? Share your experiences!