“Just greasy”

La Spiaggia
Ranked #84 of 117 Restaurants in Hampton
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 18 April 2013

I love pizza. There's usually no such thing as bad pizza, but I had to drain my two slices just to be able to eat them. I've never seen so much grease on pizza.

5  Thank Bills_Journal

Reviewed 22 August 2012

LOVE this ice cream. Can't believe how many flavors of soft serve they had. Place was kind of dirty though, but its the beach.

1  Thank CandiceMcD
Reviewed 14 August 2012

took a break from the beach to get food from the family and decided to get a large pizza. little bit of a long wait but they made the pizza from scratch. Great place to go when you're on the go

1  Thank ArtyArt217
Reviewed 16 July 2012

The plain cheese pizza is very tasty, better than the pepperoni, but what I really love is their chicken Parmesan with penne. Very tasty sauce and enough to share with my husband. This place has a lot of variety with food, I love coming here :)

2  Thank anne l
Reviewed 29 May 2012

Pricey...as all beach food is- however they deliver right to my room at " The Sands Resort"- cute place- awesome variety- My kids love the fried pickles!

2  Thank abaileyw4

Been to La Spiaggia? Share your experiences!