I was photographing a wedding and the reception was held in the attached conference center so this property fit the bill perfectly.
It was clean, the bathroom was clean, the beds didn't have the nasty comforter covers/blankets one so often finds in hotels (and always wonders how often they are actually washed) but comforters covered with fresh, clean linens. Nice!
The water pressure was fantastic, I had plenty of towels and more than enough room being a single traveler. I would have to say that if my husband had been traveling with me, the bathroom might have been a bit tight.
Only slight downside was that the curtains would close all the way in the middle so anybody walking across the parking lot could have peeked into my room through the sheer curtains. But that was my only gripe.
Breakfast was free and plenty, fresh milk, juices, coffee, pancakes, eggs, hashed browns and much more, more than sufficient but a Dunkin' Donuts is also just down the street. Overall, I was very pleased. Didn't check out the swimming pool.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Best Western the Inn at Hampton is the Seacoast's best kept secret! We're located only minutes from the area's incredible beaches and easily accessible from Interstate 95 as well as Route 101. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Plus The Inn At Hampton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Inn At Hampton Hotel Hampton
- Best Western Hampton
- Hampton Best Western
- Best Western Hotel Hampton