“good quality - good price” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of BEST WESTERN PLUS The Inn at Hampton

BEST WESTERN PLUS The Inn at Hampton
Ranked #5 of 41 Hotels in Hampton
Québec
“good quality - good price”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 May 2010

My wife and I, travelled in New Hampshire for last weekend. We stay there for 4 nights. Room was wide, clean. Bathroom equiped with nice shower with hot water. We were above the congress hall. There were 2 weddings, one on saturday and other on sunday afternoon. a bite noising. Pool seem clean but we didn't went. Breakfast were good ans they served good meals. This hôtel in 3-4 miles from Hampton beaches and very near from Harley Davidson Seacoast. We recommend.

• Stayed May 2010, travelled as a couple
      Sleep Quality
1 Thank webdan

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (50)
boston
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 January 2010

the fate or let's say bad luck took me there last summer. the employees are the ones ready to do anything for a 5 $ tips. they are desperate to make good impression because of their tiranic boss. After i checked in i was dissapointed of my room because it smelled like pet pee. i went downstairs to complain and unintentionally i heard a disscusion in the laundry room. the manager yelled at the superviser telling her that the employees are not finishing the rooms in 30 minutes and this costs him money. this sound to me like exploting. i changed my mind about the complain because i didn't want to harm the employees. it's a nice hotel but it can't be called the cleanest hotel in the world

• Stayed August 2009, travelled solo
1 Thank indian_gipsy
SamanthaBW, Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS The Inn at Hampton, responded to this review, 7 May 2010
I would like to first apologize for the unprofessionalism that was demonstrated during your stay and thank you for providing feedback. I can assure you that we have worked to correct the issue and addressed the situation with all of our staff to ensure that this does not happen again to any other guest. We would love to have you return to our hotel to experience the great customer service you deserve.
Saratoga Springs, NY
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 December 2009

Stayed at the BW for 2 nights. First night we checked in there was a nasty hair smack in the middle of the bathroom floor. I realize hairs are hard to clean/pick up, etc. But this was right in the middle, totally obvious. Yuck. Didn't shower morning #1, I shower every other day. Morning #2 rolls around, and the shower head is COVERED in mold. As in so disgusting there is no way I am showering....I am not gonna be breathing in those particles. Had we had more time to get to our meeting, I of course would have asked for another room to shower in or for a new shower head. Unfortunately, off we went, un-showered. Yuck.

I did tell the person at the front desk how disappointed I was, and he comped me Best Western points even though I booked on Orbitz and don;t normally qualify for points. And he apologized. all of the above is great, but doesn't make up for no shower :-(

Lastly, one of the reasons I booked the BW is for the breakfast. Let's just suffice to say that day #2 we found a local diner instead. Oh, also, my colleagues bed was SO very loud, he literally couldn't flinch without it squeaking.

• Stayed December 2009, travelled on business
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Pittsburgh
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 December 2009

Have stayed at this property a number of times over the last 10 years. It has changed somewhat over the years from the original ownership to the current Best Western owner. Rooms are starting to show their age but they remain comfortable and clean. Everyone was friendly. Room prices are a little high, but the area is that way. Ron Jullian's is across the street and has some of the best food around.

• Stayed October 2009, travelled on business
Vermont, USA
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 November 2009

I was photographing a wedding and the reception was held in the attached conference center so this property fit the bill perfectly.
It was clean, the bathroom was clean, the beds didn't have the nasty comforter covers/blankets one so often finds in hotels (and always wonders how often they are actually washed) but comforters covered with fresh, clean linens. Nice!
The water pressure was fantastic, I had plenty of towels and more than enough room being a single traveler. I would have to say that if my husband had been traveling with me, the bathroom might have been a bit tight.
Only slight downside was that the curtains would close all the way in the middle so anybody walking across the parking lot could have peeked into my room through the sheer curtains. But that was my only gripe.

Breakfast was free and plenty, fresh milk, juices, coffee, pancakes, eggs, hashed browns and much more, more than sufficient but a Dunkin' Donuts is also just down the street. Overall, I was very pleased. Didn't check out the swimming pool.

• Stayed October 2009, travelled on business
Ringgold, Georgia
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 November 2009

Not the cleanest. Tiny bathroom. Beds were quite old.

Stayed October 2009, travelled on business
Phoenix, New York
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 September 2009

Our group only stayed at this hotel one night. The beds were comfortable, but the rooms smelled damp. There were ants comming out from under the toilet in Rm. 141.The shower curtains stunk. The pool was green and dirty. Although the breakfast was very good.

• Stayed August 2009, travelled with friends
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Also consider these accommodations in or near Hampton
Ashworth by the Sea
Atlantic Breeze Suites
Atlantic Breeze Suites
#6 of 41 in Hampton
Hampshire Inn Conference Center

Been to BEST WESTERN PLUS The Inn at Hampton? Share your experiences!