“Average food, with a BIG price tag” 3 of 5 bubbles
Review of Luis Sea Fresh

Luis Sea Fresh
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Soups
Good for: Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout
Description: On Route 1 near the Hampton Falls / Seabrook line.
Equinunk, Pennsylvania
“Average food, with a BIG price tag”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 October 2013

Got take out, some of the order was missing up my arrival back at the hotel. But the food we did get was ok. steamers are long necks, not clams that I prefer but that's what they were.

Visited October 2013
1 Thank AmandaClark85

Amesbury, Massachusetts
“Obnioux”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 September 2013

If you like listening to obnoxious cooks that like to sing and whistle while you eat this place is for you .

• Visited August 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank vacmama
Hampton, New Hampshire
“If you're local do not waste yopur time!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 August 2013

If you like FRESH seafood, BEWARE!!! Even though they have tanks of fresh lobsters those are not the ones that are served in the restaurant.
I live in Hampton and after watching this place fill up with the tourists week after week all summer, my wife and I decided to stop in. Apparently they treat the locals the same as tourists. I ordered the twin lobsters for $14.99. I started by biting into an ice cold ear of corn, but didn't let that bother me (even though it was August in N.E.) then I broke apart one of the lobsters and took a bite, and again ICE cold in the center, like out of a refrigerator, not like it sat after cooking. I went to the waiter and asked him if the lobsters were cooked fresh, and he said yes. I then explained my situation, and he said "let me check". I watched him approach the cook, and say something at the same time that the cook caught my eye. The cook (a young kid) looked embarrassed and shook his head no. Then the waiter, who by the way was excellent, went to a man who introduced himself as the manager to me. The manager came to me very apologetic, and said that my lobster was in fact cooked fresh. But when I told him that mine was cold like refrigerated meat, and that the cook already admitted that they were not, he apologized, said he would talk to the cook and offered me another lobster dinner. I said no because by now my wife was finished eating, but he pushed on I eventually decided to give them another chance. The second lobsters were fine, even though I had to eat alone. I was most upset by the fact that after the bad quality of food, and then the lies, and then eating alone, I was still charged FULL PRICE! Not even an offer of taking ANYTHING off the bill for the inconvenience! I have never in my life had a problem in ANY restaurant without having it taken off the final bill, but as I said at the beginning, locals here are treated the same as the tourists, who probably don't know that steamed lobster should not be hot on the outside and ice cold on the inside!

• Visited August 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
7 Thank jcinil08
“Great place for lobster!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 August 2013 via mobile

We were in the area on vacation and decided to check this place out. It's very casual and almost had a fast-food diner look.... no booths or wait staff really - order at counter and sit where you want. Staff were super friendly immediately and we ordered twin lobster deal. We have 4 kids who really just wanted apps and light fair....many choices. Wait time was fair and for was hot when served minus the corn which was warm... not hot. The lobsters were great and for the price you got a decent amount. The rest of the sides were lacking... fries and corn portion could have been larger. Kids got fries and for the price, portions were minimal. The place closes kind of early which was interesting. We got there early enough but if you're late eaters... plan for this! Overall we were very happy and if you're looking for a good bargain and clean, friendly super casual seafood place... this is it! Would definitely make a return trip!

Visited August 2013
Stillwater, NY
“Another great meal”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 August 2013

We love this place...twin lobsters for under $20...and the food is excellent. The staff is super friendly and service is quick. Well worth the short trip from the beach.

Visited August 2013