“Someday I'll try the Gelato”
Review of Morano Gelato

Morano Gelato
Ranked #1 of 3 Dessert in Hanover
Price range: US$3 - US$5
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Pomfret, VT
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Someday I'll try the Gelato”
Reviewed 28 October 2013

Yes, all the reviews for gelato sound so good, but I may never get to try it. The French Hot Chocolate was to DIE FOR. Beyond superb, to was creamy, thick, oh so wonderfully chocolate (made with five different kinds they tell me) that the mere scent of it sent my tantalized tastebuds reeling. Don't bother with the small - go large and enjoy true decadence in a cup. They ran out of their homemade whipped cream to put on top - it was late in the evening on my fantastic voyage to nirvana - so I guess I'll have to go back again tonight. Any maybe tomorrow. I mean, why procrastinate when I know I'll give in to the addiction anyway? Awe-some!

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank T B

Thetford, VT
“superb gelato”
Reviewed 21 October 2013

You don't expect to find real Italian gelato of this quality in a New England college town - while I was there several Italian speaking customers came in, so this place is obviously their home from home. They always have at least 10 flavors available, so there is something for every taste - and they offer you a chance to taste before you buy! What a find.

Visited September 2013
Quechee, Vermont, United States
“BEST Gelato Ever!”
Reviewed 19 October 2013

My friend took me to Morano Gelato for the first time ever, and I cannot have regular ice cream again! I had two flavors in my cup. Milk Chocolate and Sweet Milk. I still can not get over the fabulousness of the Sweet milk flavor! I am excited to go back soon!

• Visited October 2013
Burlington, Vermont
“Perfect”
Reviewed 27 September 2013

I love this place! It's simple and unassuming..it just lets the gelato speak for itself! I have yet to try all flavors, but I can vouch for the nut and chocolate variety! Just so good! I love that I can get a small and get two choices in my cup. It's perfect!

• Visited September 2013
Jupiter, Florida
“Finally!”
Reviewed 8 September 2013

Friends of mine call Hanover home. After every trip they make to New Hampshire, I hear about how amazing Morano Gelato (& Boloco) are. I was so very lucky to be apart of the most frequent trip and got to, not once, but FOUR times frequent this amazing establishment. The Dark chocolate with sea salt & red pepper chocolate are out of this world, but honestly, everything is absolutely amazing. The warm brioche roll and gelato (only on Friday & Saturday's) are splendid. Worth the trip & the wait in line. Be sure to visit Morano Gelato if you are remotely in the area!

• Visited September 2013

Been to Morano Gelato? Share your experiences!