“Yum!”

Price range: US$3 - US$5
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 12 August 2014

I definitely love gelato, and I greatly appreciated the selection of flavors I found at Morano. The rum-flavored was something I hadn't seen before, and the flavor and crunch were wonderful. The ambience is pleasant, but it's really all about the flavors! Highly recommend.

Reviewed 10 August 2014

Incredible gelato! Cute shop right next to the Nugget theatre. Chocolate Sea Salt was delicious! Many flavors to choose from.

Reviewed 8 August 2014

We have been to Morano many times and will keep going back. We just returned from Italy and had gelato on a daily basis. Morano's gelato is just as good. It is always made fresh and is delicious!

Reviewed 7 August 2014 via mobile

We stopped in Hanover, NH, on our way through to Maine. This was just a convenient mid point to eat and stretch our legs.

Now the whole family is STILL talking about the most amazing gelato in Hanover! Even after a week in Maine!!

Seriously check out this place. I've had gelato in many places including Europe. This gelato is simply outstanding. The temperature. Perfect. The texture. Rich dense and creamy. The flavour. Deep and smooth. It is truly a most decadent gelato.

Service was quick and the quality was world class. You will not be disappointed. Just be prepared for one risk: that you will want more.

Reviewed 6 August 2014 via mobile

Best gelato I've had in the states. Fresh daily doesn't seen to make it special...it's there normal, and you can tell! Highly recommend, I go out of my way to eat ice cream...or gelato, and trips toward Hanover always include a stop at Morano. They have awesome to go containers that will hold three flavors.
Buono!!