“Excellent meal”
Review of Pine

Pine
Reserve with OpenTable
Pine is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 39 Restaurants in Hanover
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Located in scenic Hanover NH, across from the Dartmouth Green, PINE is an American restaurant incorporating a farm-to-table philosophy, utilizing the bounty of ingredients available in and around New England. Created by acclaimed Chef-Restaurateur Michael Schlow, PINE features approachable, well-executed dishes that focus on local and sustainable New England products. The kitchen is run under the watchful eye of talented chef, Justin Dain.
Reviewed 20 August 2013

After attending the reading of a new play (needed lots of work) at the Hopkins Center, we walked next door for dinner at Pine in the Hanover Inn. Quite the find! Farm to table menu prepared with care. Everything we ordered from pasta to scallops to beef was delicious.

Reviewed 19 August 2013

Although somewhat pretentious, Pine is certainly at the top of the list for restaurants in downtown Hanover. I've been there several times and have not been disappointed. The veal and halibut are particularly good. The menu doesn't offer a large number of options, but the options provided are fairly diverse. Dessert is okay but I wish they'd bring back their fabulous banana dessert.

Service is a bit slow so be prepared to spend the evening.

Reviewed 17 August 2013

Great service. Not huge portions, but enough for us.we had the tuna app, beet salad, halibut, lamb and cheese for dessert. All were very good, but none were stand outs. Very pleasant dining room

Reviewed 16 August 2013 via mobile

Really good meal in a lovely yet informal setting. I'm not sure why other reviewer thought trying to be too many different things?

Liked the bar in particular--great bartender who asked me what kinds of drinks I liked and saiid, "let me make you something"... And I now have my new favorite cocktail!

Reviewed 2 August 2013

Lovely decor, fine service, fabulous scallops. I was part of a large group and the seating was a bit awkward (two long tables), but we all enjoyed our meals and cocktails. Waiter was a bit forgetful, but I think that was due to the large group. Things were quickly corrected.

Been to Pine? Share your experiences!