“My favorite pizza joint in the Upper Valley”

Ramunto's Brick & Brew Pizza
Ranked #19 of 39 Restaurants in Hanover
Cuisines: Pizza
Boston, Massachusetts
“My favorite pizza joint in the Upper Valley”
Reviewed 18 January 2014

Stopped in here with my husband, niece and nephew to get them out of their parents' hair for the afternoon. Have never had trouble getting a table, we sat at one of the back corner tables, ordered a few slices of pizza, and some sodas. The staff is friendly, the pizza always comes out hot, and there are a variety of selections to choose from. I usually stick to plain because I love the cheese, my husband goes for their pepperoni. Good spot for a quick bite to eat.

• Visited April 2013

Baltimore, Maryland
“Great cheap eats!”
Reviewed 13 November 2013

Had a chance to stop in here for lunch. The portions are large, and the prices are fairly low. The specialty pizzas are delicious and creative. I would definitely eat here again.

• Visited November 2013
jackson, MI
“good, cheap food and brews!”
Reviewed 7 November 2013

Ramunto's is an awesome pizza place. We went on a Thursday night and there was some special going on and we got 5 slices of pizza, 2 draft beers and a dessert cinnamon-sugar roll for $20! That's a steal! I'll def go back. It's a younger crowd in there and def the place to go if your a college kid (Or, someone like me who's pretending they're still 22). Two thumbs up!

• Visited October 2013
Austin, Indiana
“FREE PIZZA (If you're an AT Hiker)”
Reviewed 24 October 2013

Yea, I said FREE PIZZA dude! If you’re hiking the Appalachian Trail and stop in you’ll get a free slice of pizza. I did and had more, and a couple of brews too!

• Visited July 2013
Manchester, New Hampshire
“Usually great pizza”
Reviewed 24 September 2013

You can usually count on a great pizza at Ramunto's...just not always. If you eat in, fine. If you take away, check your pizza before handing over your cash as they may try to send you on your way with an old pizza. Admittedly, the pizza is usually terrific.

• Visited September 2013