“Excellent food.”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 5 August 2014

The service, food and value are superior. Our server was very friendly, as well as other members of the staff. There is a lot of good parking in a large lot.

Anthony B, Manager at Jesse's Steak and Seafood, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2014

We are so happy that you enjoyed our restaurant and appreciate that you shared your positive comments on Trip Advisor. With a location so close to Hanover, having a parking lot is a huge advantage for us. Please come see us again next time you're in town.

Reviewed 5 August 2014

There are not many choices for restaurants around Hanover, which is why we ended up
here. It's a large place and we were able to get in quickly on a Saturday night.
We ordered fish and it was tasty. The place is really a run of the mill steak house.
The waitress was outstanding and did her best to please.

Thanks for visiting our restaurant and sharing your comments. I am so happy that you enjoyed the service and the fish. We strive to be more than an average steakhouse. If you would be willing to share some ideas about how we could improve, please reach out to me at tony@blueskyrestaurants.com - thanks again for your visit. I hope we get the pleasure of serving your again in the future.

Reviewed 23 July 2014

I am a very demanding diner. It costs a lot to eat out and I think nothing about sending back food that is poorly prepared. This place exceeded any other place I have eaten in years. We had the NY strip and the grilled salmon. Both we cooked to perfection and exactly as ordered. It was well presented and not drowned in butter and salt. The fish was firm, not wiggly or dried out. The steak was tender and cooked to the temperature specified. Hopefully, I'll get to eat here again some time.

Anthony B, Manager at Jesse's Steak and Seafood, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2014

Wow! What a nice review! Thanks so much for your visit and this review. We look forward to seeing you again next time you're around. We sincerely appreciate you sharing your positive opinion with the Trip Advisor community!

Reviewed 14 July 2014

Was in the area for the The Prouty 100 mile charity bike ride. We were looking for a solid dinner after a long day of cycling. Jesse's did not disappoint. I had a very tasty and tender filet mignon and my wife enjoyed a very nice piece of swordfish. We were a party of 4 and everyone enjoyed their meal. One side note though... sat outside and the deer flies were troublesome. They didn't bite much but did buzz around us making the dinner a little less enjoyable though hard to blame Jesse's for that... we were outdoors in NH in July.

Anthony B, Manager at Jesse's Steak and Seafood, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2014

Thanks for your nice review of our restaurant. Sorry about the flies outside. We do our best, but the beautiful landscape and adjacent forest create a tough battle to win. Thanks for your support of the Prouty and congratulations on a successful ride. Our restaurant is a supporter of the Prouty, too! We sell special Prouty Pints of Sam Adams through June and donate all the sales to the event. It is such a meaningful event. Thanks for your visit and your review. We hope to see you again next year!

Reviewed 8 July 2014

The restaurant look small outside but spaces inside, it was a busy night at the bar (Soccer game USA and Belgium) we did not ordered a appetizer, my Husband ordered a steak UHM! My teeth, poor Teeth working so hard to chew.... I ordered a scallop which is every every one recommended is the best in the house, really! Is not what I expected...
Services are good!
Wasn't sure will be back.

1  Thank sujamas
Anthony B, Manager at Jesse's Steak and Seafood, responded to this reviewResponded 9 July 2014

I am so deeply sorry that your food was not enjoyable when you recently visited our restaurant. It's good to hear that you liked the service, but I'm sure that you came to us for a great meal and we fell short. Our steaks are graded choice or better and aged in house for 4 weeks before being butchered by our team members and we buy fresh dry domestic scallops. Your choice to order these items should have resulted in the best that we have to offer. We would love the opportunity to show you that the poor food quality you experienced was an anomaly. Please reach out to me and we will make this right - tony@blueskyrestaurants.com