“Best Quilt Shop in NH”

Add it.
Quilted Threads
Ranked #3 of 5 things to do in Henniker
Reviewed 5 October 2013

Love this shop! The store is light and bright, the fabrics are beautiful in fresh colors and patterns. The staff is friendly and eager to help find exactly what you want. The classes are fun and informative. If you quilt and don't find something here that you have to have, you just aren't looking!

There are newer reviews for Quilted Threads

Reviewed 25 February 2013

I did not expect to find such a well stocked and laid out quilt store during my visit to Henniker, what a surprise. It's on two floors and there is a stair lift for people with mobility issues, like myself, another pleasant surprise. I hated using the title I did but this shop definitely iis on par with Keepsake Quilting in Center Harbor NH. There are plenty of fabrics abd a knowledgeable staff ever redy to assist you and answer any quilting questions you may have. I lost all track of time and spent well over an hour in the shop and still feel I could visit agaain and see something I missed.

Reviewed 20 December 2012

If only the finished products were on sale rather than the materials to make them.
This shop has amazing finished samples & wanted to buy so many but unfortunately
you have to make them yourself ... -(

1  Thank TAdvisorProfileTW
Reviewed 24 September 2012

The seclection of Fabrics, Books and Patterns are GREAT !
The shpo is very big. Classes up stairs and many room to look at down Stairs.

1  Thank Quilter1030
Reviewed 9 July 2012

A great quilt shop that was a pleasant surprise as I was not looking for one while visiting the area for the first time. This is a fully stocked shop, well laid out and easy to find both fabrics and notions. Two checkout areas with cutting tables mean much less wait time. In fact, while I was there a 10-member quilt guild was shopping there and I did not find it crowded & did not have to wait in a long line. As a bonus, the owners also give non-guild customers a 15% discount when they're shopping at the same time a guild is shopping in the store. How's that for great customer service?! I was very impressed. Very helpful, friendly staff and a lovely store.

1  Thank lrd0531