“Perfect”
Review of Experience Squam

Experience Squam
More attraction details
Owner description: Come experience pristine Squam Lake in a way that is personalized to your liking. Relax aboard a 23' Sea Ray Bow-Rider. Bask in the sun or stay shaded under the boat's canopy. Zoom fast around the lake or putter along. Anchor in quiet coves or off sandy beaches, swim or jump off the boat. Be daring and jump off infamous "Jumping Rock". View wildlife, tour historic Church Island and On Golden Pond movie sites. Stroll along a boarded swamp-walk or pick native blueberries in season. Cruise at sunset, or star gaze under a full moon. This is the perfect excursion for those who'd like to rent a boat for a day or a couple of hours, but are leery of navigating Squam's shallow and rocky waterways, and don't want to have to get a boater's license. Bathroom facilities are accessible on several public islands. Our boat operators are commercially licensed and insured and have 25 years of boating experience on Squam.
Reviewed 25 August 2012

We Found Experience Squam in a small ad in one of the travel brochures. Talk about great luck!
We had planned to rent a boat and tour around lake Winnepesaukee. I have rented power boats many times and love it. The problem is I am always stressed I might damage the boat and be responsible for a repair. In NH you also need to study for and take a test. Not a big deal but I really did not want to commit the time on vacation. Experience Squam is a great solution as it provides a private boat outing with a Captain/Guide at a very reasonable price relative to renting your own boat.

Cindy who owned the boat and was our Captain/Guide was So much fun. You could tell she really enjoyed her job, which always the most important factor in how much the client enjoys their time. My Family had a terrific time. Cindy knew all the great spots and had super interesting history and stories.

After this Experience I really do not know why anyone who is not a pro at boating and knows the lake well would not give Cindy a call.

3  Thank Jimandsandyw