“Good Value”

Fairfield Inn & Suites Hooksett
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Hooksett
“Good Value”
Reviewed 15 October 2013 via mobile

Seemed better priced than near the airport, my room was clean, quiet and working ac, those are all good to me! No clue on internet as I arrived late and left early. Only issue I had is that someone unplugged my tv but that was easy to fix. Good nite sleep
With comfortable bed and pillows.

Stayed October 2013, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
Brookfield, Massachusetts, United States
Reviewed 9 October 2013

I LOVE this hotel!! The rooms were immaculate, and the bed were very very comfortable!! The hot breakfast we very good, with fresh fruit, yogurt, pancakes, etc. Every person we interacted with the entire weekend was extremely helpful and friendly. It is approximately one hour to the Whites, and Boston, making it a perfect location!

Room Tip: I don't believe there is a restaurant on the premises, but we found some great nearby places to...
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Brenda M
Reviewed 4 October 2013 via mobile

This place has to be the best Fairfield Inn I have ever stayed in. It is comparable to Courtyard but without the premium.
My preference is Marriott proper but this hotel has convinced me to include this brand in my travel.
Super clean room, very nice lobby and sitting area. Staff very pleasant and made us feel real comfortable.

Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
Strafford, Vermont
Reviewed 15 September 2013 via mobile

Our youth hockey team stayed here for a tournament at the Ice Den. Normally hotel staff treat us with dread and apprehension. Not the case at this Fairfield. They lived up to- actually exceeded the customer service mission statement on the wall, making us feel very welcome and going out of their way to accommodate us. Paul Adams was the evening person on duty at the front desk. He allowed our group to use the breakfast area for a birthday celebration the first evening of our stay. His positive and friendly attitude made us want to bend over backwards to make sure it was as tidy as how we found it. Paul told us he loves his job and it shows. Other staff there displayed the same happy and positive attitude. The place is very clean and nicely laid out. The bathroom in our room seemed huge. I give this Fairfield a ten out of ten, and probably wouldn't have taken the time to review it were it not for the exception service of Paul.

Stayed September 2013, travelled with friends
2 Thank Caroline M
Morrisville, Vermont
Reviewed 1 September 2013

This was our 3rd stay here; the first time when we visited SNHU, 2nd during orientation in June, and this visit was to bring our daughter to SNHU for her freshman year. This is a really nice hotel. Inexpensive, clean, friendly. I like a hotel where the halls smell fresh! The free breakfast is pretty good too. An expanded continental with eggs and sausage. Only the fruit salad wasn't too good--the melon was old and took on the flavors of the oranges. Only real complaint is the temp controls. Room was either very cold or stuffy. I recommend for any families visiting SNHU or when visiting their kids at SNHU!

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
Gilbert, Arizona
Reviewed 9 August 2013

I knew when we arrived and there were 4 people walking around talking outside that there was poor cell service inside. But that was not the worst of it, it is an older hotel and the doors slam hard when allowed to, so the next morning and through the night we heard doors slamming which woke us up. I was awakened to someone talking at 3 in the morning in the next room, they walls were thin. I did not sleep well which was the whole point of the hotel. The only good thing was the breakfast, they had blueberry waffles, nice surprise.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank gilberttraveler56
Boston, Massachusetts
Reviewed 5 August 2013

My boyfriend and I stayed at the hotel for one mid-week night so that he and I could test out our future commutes - we've moving to the area and wanted to see what driving to work would be like.

The hotel was pretty nice, as far as off-the-highway hotels go. The staff was friendly and we were able to get a discount because of AAA.

The room was nice, clean, the bed was comfy and we had lots of pillows. There was also free internet. Bathroom was clean.

Definitely recommend the free breakfast provided in the morning. Had hot and cold dishes, scrambled, fried and hardboiled eggs. Regular and turkey sausage, etc. Was very tasty.

Good, quick stay!

• Stayed July 2013, travelled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Hooksett
La Quinta Inn & Suites Manchester
Hilton Garden Inn Manchester Downtown
Centennial Hotel
Centennial Hotel
#3 of 8 in Concord

Been to Fairfield Inn & Suites Hooksett? Share your experiences!