“Awesome”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Intervale
Riverside Inn Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #1 of 3 Intervale B&B and Inns
Boston, Massachusetts
“Awesome”
Reviewed 19 August 2013

Our stay at Riverside was perfect. We didn't get there until about 9:30pm and had to leave the next morning to make our way to the Lake in the Clouds hut, so I wish we had had more time! Ken gave us a quick tour when we got there, and when we were shown to our room I realized that I had forgotten my shower caddy with my glasses, contacts stuff, toothbrush etc. I asked Ken if he happened to have an extra contacts storage case/solution - he said he thought he might and he came back five minutes later with everything I had forgotten, plus things that I hadn't even asked for (toothbrush, toothpaste). The house is very nice, quiet, and clean. Breakfast was delicious. Ken and the rest of the staff were very friendly. We stayed in the Glen Ellis Falls room which was exactly as advertised...very comfortable and a great place to spend the night. I highly recommend staying here and hope to return some day!

• Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
Gosport, United Kingdom
Reviewed 17 August 2013

I was so excited when I arrived and saw this B&B, I wish I could have stayed longer. My room (Silver Cascade) was to die for, I could have stayed in there all day. My son's (Arethusa Falls).
This place is spotless, very cozy,the Living Room, was gorgeous, garden goes down to the river Breakfast was really good, cooked while you wait. There is no fault fault with this B&B at all.

Room Tip: You MUST stay here if you are in are in the area.
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Sandra G
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 18 July 2013

Riverside Inn Bed and Breakfast is beautifully decorated and we had a very comfortable stay. Ken is a very gracious host and the daily breakfast is delicious and nutritious.

The rates are very reasonable and the service is excellent. In addition to the delicious breakfast you are greeted with home made cookies, and a cool lemonade. There's a cool drink waiting for you at the kitchen counter, after you return from your daily excursion.

This is the comfort of home away from home.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled as a couple
Lafayette, Colorado
Reviewed 17 July 2013

Riverside Inn is a beautiful building on East Branch Saco River with excellent rooms. Air conditioner in window provided relief from warm New Hampshire summer days. Thoughtful touches like movies on CD for room player, library of books, ice tea and lemonade in afternoon with gluten free cookies, fine Wifi service added to the pleasure of our stay.
But most important is the attention of Ken, the host. His excellent and healthy cooking is reason alone to seek out this B&B. We would not hesitate to recommend and to return.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled as a couple
Middlebury, Vermont
Reviewed 14 April 2013

Stayed here many times and have never been let down. People who own bed and breakfast should take a page out of Kens book, he truly knows how to make you feel at home! Would recommend this place without hesitation.

• Stayed April 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank LandB802
West Springfield, Massachusetts
Reviewed 23 November 2012

My boyfriend and I went for two nights for a long weekend and had a fabulous time. The room was very nice and quitet. It was super clean. We stayed in Jackson Falls and had a nice view of the river. The breakfasts were delicious and and Ken was very helpful with giving us suggestions of places to eat. We will definately be back!!!

• Stayed November 2012, travelled as a couple
Tampa
Reviewed 2 November 2012

My husband and I spend 3 nights at the Riverside Inn. It is in a great location away from the main shopping strip and next to a mountain stream/river. There are chairs along the stream for relaxing after sight seeing or shopping. We stayed in the Silver Cascades room. The room was very clean and is furnished with antiques, a comfortable kingsize bed, HDTV, and a fireplace (but it wasn't really cold enough for us to use because it really heats up the room). The large bathroom had a jetted tub...bath salts were provided..and a heated towel rack. There is water and juice available in a small fridge in the reading room. Breakfast was excellent each day...Ken did my bacon perfectly well done on request! Ken is a very congenial and layed back host. He allowed us use of his kitchen one evening for a soup and cheese supper which we know extended his already long day. He is a fountain of information about the area and gave us a couple of great recommendations for restaurants. We enjoyed the common areas and read next to the fire there a couple of evenings. There are numerous books and DVDs to choose from if needed.

• Stayed October 2012, travelled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Intervale
The Wentworth
Bernerhof Inn Bed and Breakfast
Swiss Chalets Village Inn
Swiss Chalets Village Inn
#2 of 3 in Intervale

Been to Riverside Inn Bed and Breakfast? Share your experiences!