“A great stay with a great host.” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Riverside Inn Bed and Breakfast

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Intervale
Riverside Inn Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #1 of 3 Intervale B&B and Inns
Augusta, Maine
“A great stay with a great host.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 September 2013

My wife & I thoroughly enjoyed our stay at the Riverside! Ken made us feel most welcome and was a wealth of info about food & outdoor activities in the Mt Washington Valley. Our room was beautiful, with lots of 'turn of the century' charm, and breakfast was absolutely 5 Star (there was no need for lunch afterwards!). We plan to return, and would highly recommend the Riverside Inn Bed & Breakfast if you are looking for a B&B in the North Conway area!

Room Tip: Rooms facing away from the main road might be preferred, since the traffic noise would be less.
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
Sheffield, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 September 2013

My family and I ( kids 12 and 14) stayed one night at riverside. We had the mountain pond and chocorua lakes suite at the top of the house which worked fantastically for us as a family. What a beautiful place this was. The hosts were great and very helpful. The breakfast was fantastic. We wished we had stayed longer.

melbourne, australia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 August 2013

My family and I stayed at Riverside Inn for 3 days as part of our USA holiday. We had the Mountain Pond and Chocorua Lakes suite which was very spacious and had everything we needed including a fridge. The inn was clean and comfortable and in a beautiful location beside a stream and within walking distance to restaurants in the area. The best part though were the hosts, Ken and Mary. As part of my son's birthday celebrations Mary arranged a cake for him on the day we arrived and went out of her way to make us feel welcome. Ken was great also, providing us with huge breakfasts every morning to get us off to a good start! In the month that we stayed in the US we met many wonderful people and stayed at lots of lovely hotels/B and B's but none made us feel as at home as at Riverside Inn. A huge thanks to Mary and Ken for their kindness and hospitality, we would love to come back and see you some day.

Boston, Massachusetts
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 August 2013

Our stay at Riverside was perfect. We didn't get there until about 9:30pm and had to leave the next morning to make our way to the Lake in the Clouds hut, so I wish we had had more time! Ken gave us a quick tour when we got there, and when we were shown to our room I realized that I had forgotten my shower caddy with my glasses, contacts stuff, toothbrush etc. I asked Ken if he happened to have an extra contacts storage case/solution - he said he thought he might and he came back five minutes later with everything I had forgotten, plus things that I hadn't even asked for (toothbrush, toothpaste). The house is very nice, quiet, and clean. Breakfast was delicious. Ken and the rest of the staff were very friendly. We stayed in the Glen Ellis Falls room which was exactly as advertised...very comfortable and a great place to spend the night. I highly recommend staying here and hope to return some day!

• Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
Gosport, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 August 2013

I was so excited when I arrived and saw this B&B, I wish I could have stayed longer. My room (Silver Cascade) was to die for, I could have stayed in there all day. My son's (Arethusa Falls).
This place is spotless, very cozy,the Living Room, was gorgeous, garden goes down to the river Breakfast was really good, cooked while you wait. There is no fault fault with this B&B at all.

Room Tip: You MUST stay here if you are in are in the area.
1 Thank Sandra G
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 July 2013

Riverside Inn Bed and Breakfast is beautifully decorated and we had a very comfortable stay. Ken is a very gracious host and the daily breakfast is delicious and nutritious.

The rates are very reasonable and the service is excellent. In addition to the delicious breakfast you are greeted with home made cookies, and a cool lemonade. There's a cool drink waiting for you at the kitchen counter, after you return from your daily excursion.

This is the comfort of home away from home.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled as a couple
Lafayette, Colorado
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 July 2013

Riverside Inn is a beautiful building on East Branch Saco River with excellent rooms. Air conditioner in window provided relief from warm New Hampshire summer days. Thoughtful touches like movies on CD for room player, library of books, ice tea and lemonade in afternoon with gluten free cookies, fine Wifi service added to the pleasure of our stay.
But most important is the attention of Ken, the host. His excellent and healthy cooking is reason alone to seek out this B&B. We would not hesitate to recommend and to return.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Also consider these accommodations in or near Intervale
The Wentworth
#6 of 12 in Bartlett
Inn at Jackson
Inn at Jackson
#4 of 13 in Jackson

Been to Riverside Inn Bed and Breakfast? Share your experiences!