Perry's Motel & Cottages
Old Field House(Intervale)(Great Value!)
US$144
US$133
Swiss Chalets Village Inn(Intervale)(Great Value!)
US$81
US$68
Starlight Lodge North Conway(North Conway)(Great Value!)
US$97
The Stonehurst Manor(North Conway)(Great Value!)
US$220
White Trellis Motel(North Conway)
US$86
US$76
Eastern Slope Inn(North Conway)(Great Value!)
US$108
US$97
White Mountain Hotel and Resort(North Conway)(Great Value!)
US$141
Colonial Motel(North Conway)(Great Value!)
US$89
US$79
Forest Glen Inn(North Conway)(Great Value!)
US$81
Agoda.com
All reviewsnice poolnorth conwaygrills and picnic tablesmaking improvementskids playthe main highwaygreat place for familiesfront porchminute drivewhite mountainsnew hampshireplaygroundgrandchildrenmosquitoessummerunit
Reviewed 9 September 2013

My wife and i had a great stay here. The bed was very comfortable. The workers were very helpful. One night we stayed in a cottage which was dated and another day we stayed in the motel room. The motel room was more modernized. I surely stay here again. I noticed a great playground on the property so that is a plus if you have kids

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank dbcooperisalive
Reviewed 8 September 2013

We just got back from staying at Perry's Motel and Cottages. We've stayed here several times over the past 10 years and really enjoy it. We rented cottage #11 this time as it has a kitchen and
we usually will cookout one of the nights we are there. All the cottages have their own grills and picnic tables as well. They have pots and pans in the cottage so you don't have to bring your
own if you don't want to. They all also have air conditioning if your there when it is hot. This is a two bed room cottage next to the little kids playground which the kids all seem to enjoy. They also have an outside pool. The people that run it are very friendly. We like staying here because it is very laid back. Great location as it is very close to Storyland, Cranmore Mountain and Conway Scenic Railroad.

Room Tip: Depending on what you are looking for they have motel rooms as well cottages. They have cottages without kitchens and some with kitchens. You can look at their map to see which one you would like as some are right near the kids playground.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank maineshell
Reviewed 5 August 2013 via mobile

After reading other reviews, I was expecting a small and outdated but clean and family friendly motel, and that's exactly what it is.
Our motel room was an average size, had 2 beds, and a full tub. My brother stayed in a cottage and it was much smaller and cramped with one king bed (not even room for the pack & play), and a tiny shower stall.
The toddler play area was perfect for keeping my son busy while we got ready for day trips. There is also a bigger playground, a pool, and 4 cozy coupes.
I was afraid the location might be too far from the places we wanted to visit, but it's only a mile or two from North Conway Village and on a main route. We easily got to North Conway, as well as Storyland, Echo Lake, Diana's Baths, and Sabbaday Falls. If we stay in the area again, we'd definitely consider staying here again.

• Stayed: August 2013
3  Thank collivan
Reviewed 18 July 2013

My family and I had an amazing stay at Perry's. The manager, Vickie, was very welcoming when we first stepped into the office. My children were very excited to be there when they saw the two playgrounds and pool that they have. The Wolf's Den aka the playroom was very nice too, due to the one day when it was pouring. It was nice for me and my husband to just sit back and relax on the deck of our cottage, while my little ones were out playing on the playground. The cottage that we stayed in was a little small, but it had a homey feeling to it. The location is great because Story Land was about 5 minutes away and when my kids got tired, we just went back to our room. Then, we went back to Story Land later on that day. I really enjoyed my stay and I'm definitely coming back.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
5  Thank Jackie H
Reviewed 2 July 2013

Thank you for all the good services, great welcome, great place for children and affordable price. Thank you Vickie, Interval is close to North Conway and National forest park, the motel is well located for us. Nice area for biking, and hiking.

Stayed: June 2013, travelled with friends