My fiance and I were driving around looking for a place to stay during a bad winter storm and we stumbled across the Swiss Chalets, and we are SO GLAD we did! Jay is an amazing guy who really cares about people. Not only did he give us the best rate possible but we felt welcome while we were just checking in. The rooms are super clean and are very comfortable. The rooms are private but not far from where you need to go. Not only were there beautiful views of the mountains but the rooms with the hot tubs were the best. The fire place is so beautiful and placed perfectly in between the bed and the hot tub so you can relax whichever side of the room you are on. Not only is breakfast included but coffee is served all day long and it's quite delicious as well! We have come here now twice just because of the amazing service and how comfortable we felt being here. Affordable, nice, beautiful views, and friendly atmosphere....it's really all you can ask for! :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A pet-friendly, smoke free, Inn in the heart of Mount Washington Valley near Attitash, Black Mountain, Cranmore, and Wildcat ski area, 2 miles from Storyland and near Settlers Green Outlet shopping in North Conway. Has wide variety of room from economy king and doubles, large Deluxe with two queen beds, Hot tub and Fireplace suites. Outdoor heated pool, hot tub and fitness room are on site. Free continental breakfast and make your own hot waffle, Free wifi, telephone with voice mail, hair dryer in bathroom, Iron and board, refrigerator. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com and Ebookers so you can book your Swiss Chalets Village Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Swiss Chalets Village Hotel Intervale
- Swiss Chalets Village Motel