I stay here whenever I go north to ski. Usually 3-4 times per winter. It is dog friendly, which is essential. Location is great for access to restaurants, shopping, and cross country ski trails. Owner is a great guy, who goes out of his way to make sure that you are satisfied. He is constantly updating and making the place look fresh. It is an older building, probably 1970s vintage, and thus has a bit of a retro feel, which I like.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A pet-friendly, smoke free, Inn in the heart of Mount Washington Valley near Attitash, Black Mountain, Cranmore, and Wildcat ski area, 2 miles from Storyland and near Settlers Green Outlet shopping in North Conway. Has wide variety of room from economy king and doubles, large Deluxe with two queen beds, Hot tub and Fireplace suites. Outdoor heated pool, hot tub and fitness room are on site. Free continental breakfast and make your own hot waffle, Free wifi, telephone with voice mail, hair dryer in bathroom, Iron and board, refrigerator. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Booking.com, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Evoline ltd so you can book your Swiss Chalets Village Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Swiss Chalets Village Hotel Intervale
- Swiss Chalets Village Motel