“Dinner for 2”

Price range: US$6 - US$28
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations, Takeout
Description: A Valley favorite with locals and visitors alike, Tuckerman's Restaurant & Tavern uses only the freshest ingredients for delectable appetizers, fresh salads, mouth watering entrees and unforgettable desserts. We have something to please everyone, including Gluten-Free options and a Kids' Menu too.
Reviewed 27 May 2014

Food was good, service was good and a good selection of beers. We waited until 8 to have dinner because it was packed with people earlier. I would suggest going early or later at night if you're going to dinner.

Reviewed 24 May 2014

My husband and I went there for our anniversary. I was intrigued by the menu and my husband by the beer. The service was extraordinary and the the food was exemplary. Unfortunately it was our last night so we will have to make it back on our next trip.

Reviewed 13 May 2014

Food is good, and well priced. We went with another couple, had a couple of drinks, appetizers, and supper. Before we knew it, we had been there 2 hours.

Reviewed 30 April 2014

great gluten-free menu!! Menu overall had a great variety, apps were fabulous, food delicious, service was friendly and prompt, no waiting for such a large group of people on a saturday night!! will definately go back next year

Reviewed 19 April 2014

Stopped here on a recent trip to Jackson and was pleased we did so. This was our first visit, but our friends we were traveling with had eaten here many times before.

My husband had the meatloaf/lobster mac n' cheese special and it was sinfully delicious. I opted for Cobb salad which was oversized, fresh and equally as delicious. The service was friendly and perfectly paced for us to enjoy our dinner. We would definitely return to this restaurant!