“Good find” 4 of 5 bubbles

Tuckermans Restaurant & Tavern
Ranked #1 of 3 Restaurants in Intervale
Price range: US$6 - US$28
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Cheap Eats, Business meetings, Bar Scene, Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Good find”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 July 2014 via mobile

Went here on the 4th after getting terrible service at Horsefeathers in North Conway

Service was very good and food was tasty. Plenty of drinks to choose from. Will go back next time in the area

• Visited July 2014

Scotch Plains, New Jersey
“Overpriced and underserved”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 July 2014

Our family of four ate a very overpriced, generic dinner. $4 for a tiny cup of mediocre soup was disappointing. The steak tips were overcooked and overpriced. The children's pasta portion was inappropriately small for the age range of the children and also the price. The grilled romaine salad special with salmon was very tasty, though. I was disappointed that when asked to not have the bacon put on the salad, there was no price reduction or substitution made by the kitchen staff. No extra tomatoes or additional protein. We did choose a dessert (avalanche) which was large, tasty and expensive. A family of four spent $100 on a mediocre dinner..

• 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Lincoln, New Hampshire
“Great experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 June 2014

Dined in at Tuckermans not expecting too much. We vacation to North Conway often and had never heard of this restaurant. We went with a coupon for free potato skins and the prices online seemed reasonable so we decided to check it out. My husband and two children dined in and everything was great. The potato skins were probably the best I've had (I'm in the business 12 years) Everything was prompt, the service was great and everyone seemed genuinely in tune with the guests needs at all time. I had the Shepards Pie (delicious and tasted homemade) my husband had a bbq burger (he loved it) and my children were thrilled by their meals. Overall great experience. We will return on our next visit to NH!

Columbia, MD
“Delicious”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 June 2014

My husband and I decided to eat here on a recent trip and it far exceeded our expectations. The restaurant is part of an Inn and didn't look like much from the outside but it was excellent! I had the chicken marsala with mushroom ravioli. This was the most unusual marsala I've ever had before but it tasted so good. I have a picture below. I don't even like mushrooms either but this homemade ravioli with the marsala sauce was really good. My husband had the steak and it was a decent size steak. Our waitress was so nice too. I don't remember her name but she was as friendly as could be. The prices were decent. I would definitely eat here, great tasting food!

Barrington, Rhode Island
“Don't let the word tavern fool you, t's not typical pub food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 June 2014

This was so surprisingly good. I really was not expecting it when we pulled in. The food was delicious. We ordered the spinach and artichoke dip and it was not your typical one. It had sun dried tomatoes and it was delicious! I loved it! I ordered the special which included steak tips and scallops. I was making yummy sounds eating it. The price was reasonable - around $17 but the portions were also right - nothing to take home. 2 scallops and 2 steak tips but delicious! We ordered dessert - key lime pie and it was disappointing after the wonderful meal - but I guess I will only order that in Florida!