“GREAT PLACE TO DINE”

Price range: US$6 - US$28
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations, Takeout
Description: A Valley favorite with locals and visitors alike, Tuckerman's Restaurant & Tavern uses only the freshest ingredients for delectable appetizers, fresh salads, mouth watering entrees and unforgettable desserts. We have something to please everyone, including Gluten-Free options and a Kids' Menu too.
Reviewed 26 August 2014

On a recent trip to Story Land with my Son and his family, we stopped here for dinner. The place was mobbed, but we waited. The food was really good and very reasonably priced. We all enjoyed our different choices and I would recommend this restaurant for all those who enjoy good food

Reviewed 24 August 2014

The menu had some very good options, the service was very good, our waitress was very nice and helpful.

Reviewed 23 August 2014

Went there on a rainy afternoon. Tuckermans was just opening. Sat at the bar had a few drinks and ate. Staff is great, the food was fantastic, and the drinks were ice cold. Great spot to stop and eat and drink. Does not matter it's just adults or families with young children you wont be disappointed.

Reviewed 21 August 2014

Maybe we caught them on a bad night, but I was looking forward to trying their namesake beer. I know, I could have bought it elsewhere, but almost all of their taps were kicked. Whenever I travel I like to try a local beer, and I couldn't even do that here!

The wait was long but we grabbed a seat at a two-top in the bar. Our waitress was pleasant and attentive despite the full house.

I had a pizza that had bacon, pickles, and something else on it. Different, but good! My boyfriend had the meatloaf. I raised my eyebrow when he ordered this, because he's not a meatloaf fan normally, but he really liked it.

I'd go again. The ambiance was nice, food was tasty, service was good-- I just can't believe they were out of almost all of their beers!

Reviewed 19 August 2014

this place fills up fast, so it's good to get there on the early side of dinner time. tasty food, relaxed atmosphere...and our server gave some hiking info that we were searching for.