Just returned from a wonderfuly quaint getaway in the white mountains of NH with my family. We had a wonderful stay at the Christmas Farm Inn. The property was old with tons of charm, our room (Dasher) was large and very clean and everyone that worked there was super pleasant. The property had some great history. The restaurant was really good (especially the breakfast) but the lamb shank at dinner was lacking alittle. We decided to check out the pool and were pleasantly suprised, it really felt like our home away from home. Thought the s'mores kits were brilliant, making them out by the fire at night was the highlight of my son's night. Would recommend this place to any couple seeking a romantic getaway or a family with children - it is perfect for all and the scenery is gorgeous!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Christmas Farm Inn and Spa is a historic country Inn with a state-of-the-art spa, offering dining and lodging in Jackson, New Hampshire. Our 15 acre campus is the perfect retreat to enjoy the amenities of the Mt. Washington Valley. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Christmas Farm Inn & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Christmas Farm Hotel Jackson
- Christmas Farm Inn And Spa
- Christmas Farm Resort
- Christmas Farm Inn & Spa Jackson, NH - White Mountains