We stayed for a weekend at the Christmas Farm Inn, and it was absolutely lovely, starting with our making reservations with Jim, who was extra nice, and helped us pick the perfect room! We stayed in the North Star Room, #19, and it was really big, with a king size bed, and a nice bathroom. It was perfectly quiet. The breakfasts were awesome, DELICIOUS homemade donuts, and yummy Eggs Benedict! The place is really big, with lots of other little interesting buidlings on the property. The building with the new pool and hot tubs was great for after skiing. We plan to go back in the summer and do some biking in the area. What a great little town, and there is an outdoor pool for the summer too! Can't wait for our return!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Christmas Farm Inn and Spa is a historic country Inn with a state-of-the-art spa, offering dining and lodging in Jackson, New Hampshire. Our 15 acre campus is the perfect retreat to enjoy the amenities of the Mt. Washington Valley. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Christmas Farm Inn & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Christmas Farm Hotel Jackson
- Christmas Farm Inn And Spa
- Christmas Farm Resort
- Christmas Farm Inn & Spa Jackson, NH - White Mountains