My husband and I recently stayed at The Christmas Farm Inn for our one year wedding anniversary. We were a little nervous about going after reading some of these not so shiny reviews, but figured we would try it out anyway: We are so glad we did! The front desk staff were very kind and helpful. They allowed us to check in 3 hours prior to check in time.We stayed in the Carriage House which was all done up for the Christmas season. It had a beautiful, huge fireplace in the main sitting area with 2 Christmas trees lit up. The bannisters to the staircase were garnished with fresh garland and ribbons. It truly captured the holiday season. Our suite had two rooms, one of which had a cozy little fireplace. We also had a balcony overlooking the property. My husband and I also tried out the spa which was a very relaxing experience. The spa staff were extremely cordial and professional. They were even kind enough to stay a little late so we could use the steam room. I can't comment on the food for we did not eat there. We have some favorite places we like to hit when in the area. Overall we had a very romantic, relaxing time and would definitely visit again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Christmas Farm Inn and Spa is a historic country Inn with a state-of-the-art spa, offering dining and lodging in Jackson, New Hampshire. Our 15 acre campus is the perfect retreat to enjoy the amenities of the Mt. Washington Valley. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HRS so you can book your Christmas Farm Inn & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Christmas Farm Hotel Jackson
- Christmas Farm Inn And Spa
- Christmas Farm Resort
- Christmas Farm Inn & Spa Jackson, NH - White Mountains