We stayed here in the past and were surprised to see the resort in such poor condition. The rugs in the den were filthy and stained. The towels were threadbare and ripped on the edges several of the towels had obvious stains on them. The pool and spa was actually very dangerous the railing was loose getting out of the hot tub and there was an exposed broken part/ metal screw where the other railing used to be. The concrete around the hot tub was cracked and crumbling. The grounds were in terrible shape like they just gave up. We paid $ 189.00 per night and will not be going back or recommending this place to friends.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Deep in the New Hampshire White Mountains, near historic Jackson Covered Bridge and along a tree-lined country road, you'll find a place you have searched for all your life, Nestlenook Estate and Resort. The Resort consists of 65 acres of groomed and natural beauty, presided over by a 200 year old Victorian Gingerbread Inn and set atop a knoll, luxurious Victorian Village and Grand Victorian overlook the estate. At its center, Nestlenook Estate and Resort features Emerald Lake, which is stocked with trout for fly fishing and the idea spot to enjoy the swan boats, row boats and gondola. In the winter, the frozen Emerald Lake is zamboni groomed and turned into the best outdoor skate park in the state. On an island in the lake is the fully enclosed warming center for guests to warm themselves by the fire with a nice cup of hot chocolate. Nestlenook Estate and Resorts is located adjacent to the Ellis River and features beautiful gardens, peaceful gazebos and majestic mountain views. No matter what the season, Nestlenook Estate and Resort is fun for the entire family. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Nestlenook Estate Hotel Jackson
- Nestlenook Estate And Resort
- Nestlenook Inn
- Nestlenook Estate & Resort Jackson, NH - White Mountains