My wife and I visited Jackson NH this past January and during our visit stayed at the Carter Notch Inn. All the past reviews have summed it up extremely nicely. The innkeepers, Dick and Sally, were wonderful hosts. We stayed mid-week and rented one of the tree house rooms. Both were available for our duration and Dick let us pick which one best suited us. The hosts provided a friendly and warm environment. Sally provided some wonderful breakfasts and company. There was plenty of comfortable conversations to be had with the hosts and the other guests. Jackson is pretty small and this B&B is fairly close to the center of town. This will be our B&B of choice when next we return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A beautiful Bed and Breakfast located in the quaint New England village of Jackson, New Hampshire, overlooking the Wildcat River and Eagle Mountain Golf Club. In the heart of the White Mountains and close to the Mt. Washington Auto Road. Year round outdoor hot tub, full country breakfasts & quiet location. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Carter Notch Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Carter Notch Hotel Jackson
- Carter Notch Inn Jackson, NH - White Mountains