Dick and Sally have generously opened their home and have made a quiet place for an amazing retreat from reality. My husband and I had the privilege of staying in their home for a couple nights. The rooms are amazing and all unique. The breakfast that they cook (Dick says he is responsible for them as he makes sure Sally gets out of bed to prepare them) is top notch. The family style eating is a reminder of the past and the things that our young people are missing out on these days. But more than any of the beautiful "things" that are on their property is them themselves. They are so warm and friendly and you feel welcome from your first step in. It was so fun talking to them and before our trip was even over and we had checked out, we were already talking about our return trip. We both agreed that there is no reason to look anywhere else for a place to stay when visiting the White Mountains.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A beautiful Bed and Breakfast located in the quaint New England village of Jackson, New Hampshire, overlooking the Wildcat River and Eagle Mountain Golf Club. In the heart of the White Mountains and close to the Mt. Washington Auto Road. Year round outdoor hot tub, full country breakfasts & quiet location. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Carter Notch Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Carter Notch Hotel Jackson
- Carter Notch Inn Jackson, NH - White Mountains