We have stayed in quite a few rather ordinary B&B's in the UK, but this was our first taste of a B&B in the US. From the reviews, Carter Notch sounded too good to be true. However, the reviews are all accurate, it was quite unlike anything we have experienced before, more like an intimate hotel, great facilities with a personal touch, more like staying with friends. The breakfasts were inventive and delicious, and really filled us up. We would love to have stayed longer to enjoy the jacuzzi and perhaps catch sight of one of the bears that frequents the garden. Dick and Sally helped us choose our evening meals and gave good advice about local walks and things to do. We would definitely stay there again if we return to the White Mountains.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A beautiful Bed and Breakfast located in the quaint New England village of Jackson, New Hampshire, overlooking the Wildcat River and Eagle Mountain Golf Club. In the heart of the White Mountains and close to the Mt. Washington Auto Road. Year round outdoor hot tub, full country breakfasts & quiet location. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Carter Notch Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Carter Notch Hotel Jackson
- Carter Notch Inn Jackson, NH - White Mountains