We've never been moved to write a review before, but this B & B and its owners just cry out for us to break our silence. Dick and Sally are that rare type of hosts - welcoming, helpful, fun and (in the best possible sense) unpretentious. The location is peaceful, yet near enough to all the attractions to entice the visitor away from the garden, the wine in the fridge and the ever-fascinating Dudley and Lulu. We never saw a bear but manged three beavers in the pond one evening.It was a home from home for our five nights and we'll be persuading friends and family to visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A beautiful Bed and Breakfast located in the quaint New England village of Jackson, New Hampshire, overlooking the Wildcat River and Eagle Mountain Golf Club. In the heart of the White Mountains and close to the Mt. Washington Auto Road. Year round outdoor hot tub, full country breakfasts & quiet location. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Carter Notch Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Carter Notch Hotel Jackson
- Carter Notch Inn Jackson, NH - White Mountains