There is a reason this B & B in the White Mountains is number one!! It has everything!
Lovely house, great hosts, delicious breakfast, comfortable beds, and beautiful setting!
We were even fortunate enough to see a black bear in the tree one afternoon as we were sitting out on the porch. We were enjoyed refreshments when Dick quietly told us to get our cameras!
We walked down to the tree as a group with Dick being extremely careful of our safety.
What fun it was when the bear crossed the road right in front of the inn porch to return to the woods! We also loved the innkeepers pets--a darling cat and delightful dog. The breakfasts were some of the best we have ever enjoyed! We would definitely go back here again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A beautiful Bed and Breakfast located in the quaint New England village of Jackson, New Hampshire, overlooking the Wildcat River and Eagle Mountain Golf Club. In the heart of the White Mountains and close to the Mt. Washington Auto Road. Year round outdoor hot tub, full country breakfasts & quiet location. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Odigeo, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Carter Notch Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Carter Notch Hotel Jackson
- Carter Notch Inn Jackson, NH - White Mountains