We selected this B&B based on the reviews in TA, and it fully met our expectations.Sally and Dick make exceptionally good hosts, and their Old English Sheepdog, Dudley, is a (hugh) delight.
We stayed in the very comfortable and quiet Room 6; with a garden view from its own balcony, lovely gas fireplace, Jacuzzi bath (for 2), and separate large shower.
Sally's breakfasts were very plentiful and delicious.
Dick gave us details of what to see and do in our 4 day stay, was very helpful in providing handouts and directions, and making recommendations for evening meals. The Thompson House Eatery and Christmas Farm Inn were 2 of our favourites for Ev Meal.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A beautiful Bed and Breakfast located in the quaint New England village of Jackson, New Hampshire, overlooking the Wildcat River and Eagle Mountain Golf Club. In the heart of the White Mountains and close to the Mt. Washington Auto Road. Year round outdoor hot tub, full country breakfasts & quiet location. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Carter Notch Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Carter Notch Hotel Jackson
- Carter Notch Inn Jackson, NH - White Mountains