Great to see Dick and Sally again, great hosts as ever and lovely to meet Dudley. We took our friends for their first visit and they loved the place. You are made to feel welcome from the minute you arrive to when you leave. Nothing is too much trouble including when I was ill and Sally doing me something different for breakfast. Nice touches like DVDs to borrow, chocolates and even a wine or beer, there is also tea (with boiling water and English tea bags) and cookies. We stayed in room 6 and whilst it is more expensive its great having the balcony and big bath. Only thing to be aware of with this room is you get to hear the conversation of those in the jacuzzi (can be quite entertaining) but luckily they are asked to vacate it by 10pm otherwise it could be noisy. We will definitely return its a very special place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A beautiful Bed and Breakfast located in the quaint New England village of Jackson, New Hampshire, overlooking the Wildcat River and Eagle Mountain Golf Club. In the heart of the White Mountains and close to the Mt. Washington Auto Road. Year round outdoor hot tub, full country breakfasts & quiet location. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Carter Notch Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Carter Notch Hotel Jackson
- Carter Notch Inn Jackson, NH - White Mountains