My husband and I spent 2 glorious days at Carter Notch about a week ago. I won't go over the items on my checklist that are nonnegotiable, cleanliness, comfort, reasonably priced, fantastic breakfast, and so on..because on all of those they score an A+ easy. Where they shine, the owners, Dick and Sally, is in their ability to check you into their Inn as a stranger and check you out feeling like an old friend. You can't fake that, you are either born with that ability or not and those two were equally blessed. This place is a "not miss" in my opinion and Room 6 was by far the best room we encountered on our recent 10 day New England B and B tour. Book this place, you won't be disappointed! We'll be back for sure.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A beautiful Bed and Breakfast located in the quaint New England village of Jackson, New Hampshire, overlooking the Wildcat River and Eagle Mountain Golf Club. In the heart of the White Mountains and close to the Mt. Washington Auto Road. Year round outdoor hot tub, full country breakfasts & quiet location. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Carter Notch Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Carter Notch Hotel Jackson
- Carter Notch Inn Jackson, NH - White Mountains