All I can do is agree with the previous reviewers. Comfortable, friendly, lovely hosts, and unlike some B&Bs, very quiet rooms. Although we were there with many others, we never heard them unless we were downstairs socializing. And if you have never seen a sheepdog in a snowsuit, this is definitely your opportunity. The nordic skiing out the door isn't too shabby, either!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A beautiful Bed and Breakfast located in the quaint New England village of Jackson, New Hampshire, overlooking the Wildcat River and Eagle Mountain Golf Club. In the heart of the White Mountains and close to the Mt. Washington Auto Road. Year round outdoor hot tub, full country breakfasts & quiet location. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Carter Notch Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Carter Notch Hotel Jackson
- Carter Notch Inn Jackson, NH - White Mountains