It seems we visited the Inn on a very important day. We were the first guests of Donna and Dan, new owners of the Carter Notch Inn. Although we were a first a bit confused when they greeted us at the front door, they quickly explained the situation. Not to worry, Dick and Sally were there to help them get started. Our room was exactly what we expected, tiny yet lovely. The private bath on a different floor was only inconvenient in the middle of the night. A fan was provided as soon as I mentioned I needed one. Breakfast was yummy and bountiful, both mornings. We wish Dick and Sally the best as they move on to their next endeavor and hope to visit Donna and Dan on another trip. ( and maybe recover our cooler we stupidly left there!)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A beautiful Bed and Breakfast located in the quaint New England village of Jackson, New Hampshire, overlooking the Wildcat River and Eagle Mountain Golf Club. In the heart of the White Mountains and close to the Mt. Washington Auto Road. Year round outdoor hot tub, full country breakfasts & quiet location. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Carter Notch Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Carter Notch Hotel Jackson
- Carter Notch Inn Jackson, NH - White Mountains