Our 4 night stay at the Carter Notch Inn could not have been more enjoyable. Our hosts Dick and Sally made us feel welcome from the moment we arrived (as did Henry their energetic sheepdog). They are a warm, wonderful couple who have perfected the art of hospitality.
The outdoor hot tub and in-room jacuzzi were just what the doctor ordered after a long day thrashing around the links or slogging through the outlet stores.
The guest rooms, common areas and grounds are immaculate. The beautiful front porch is a wonderful place to relax and spend the early evening watching the golfers or enjoying the beautiful mountain view.
And the breakfasts! In two words - "Officially Yummy"!
We can't wait to go back to the Carter Notch Inn and will recommend them to anyone who is gong to spend some time in the White Mountains.
Paul & Judy T.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A beautiful Bed and Breakfast located in the quaint New England village of Jackson, New Hampshire, overlooking the Wildcat River and Eagle Mountain Golf Club. In the heart of the White Mountains and close to the Mt. Washington Auto Road. Year round outdoor hot tub, full country breakfasts & quiet location. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Carter Notch Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Carter Notch Hotel Jackson
- Carter Notch Inn Jackson, NH - White Mountains