We stayed at the Carter Notch Inn in early May and although the weather was not good, the inn could not have been better. Our innkeepers, Sally and Dick, are welcoming and kind people who made us feel right at home - even if we were the only two at the inn during our stay! During our stay we visited many inns that friends were staying in, and I must say Carter Notch was far and above the best in the area. The inn was absolutely spotless, decorated beautifully and had every touch of home you could want. The gas fireplace was a perfect touch to warm up the cool rainy days. And the food, how delicious! We had apricot stuffed french toast that I will always remember, and scones (real scones, as Sally & Dick are from the UK!). YUM! This place is not to be missed, nor is the town of Jackson. A welcoming town with great people, excellent scenery, and a great place to get away from the hustle and bustle of life, no matter what time of year it is.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A beautiful Bed and Breakfast located in the quaint New England village of Jackson, New Hampshire, overlooking the Wildcat River and Eagle Mountain Golf Club. In the heart of the White Mountains and close to the Mt. Washington Auto Road. Year round outdoor hot tub, full country breakfasts & quiet location. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Carter Notch Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Carter Notch Hotel Jackson
- Carter Notch Inn Jackson, NH - White Mountains