“The basics...neat and clean...”

J-Town Deli Country Store
Ranked #2 of 17 Restaurants in Jackson
Cuisines: Deli
Reviewed 18 November 2013

I didn't need anything particular when I stopped in. I was impressed with how clean the store is. The homemade baked goods looked delicious. There was a nice menu and relaxing area to sit. We were staying at The Wentworth and this store was very close. The store isn't huge...but has the basic items. I enjoyed my visit.

Reviewed 31 October 2013

Had a meal catered by J Town Deli recently. Muffins, coffee, for breakfast, and sandwiches, cookies, chips for lunch. Prices were reasonable, and everything was very good! Everyone at our meeting was impressed (evidenced by eating it all)!

Reviewed 27 October 2013

Small, typical country store with a great selections for a lunch sandwich. My wife and I shared their Italian sub and it was plentiful and good. If you are traveling or staying in the Jackson area and hungry for a good lunch, give J-Town Deli a try as I believe the value is good.

Reviewed 16 October 2013

We always stop at the J Town Deli for sandwiches and wraps to bring hiking. They make a great Pic Nic lunch to enjoy at our favorite rest stops in the mountains. Along with all the usual convenience stuff they carry wine and beer. The deli also has some items you don't find everyday, like old fashion penny candy. (not a penny anymore)

Reviewed 13 October 2013

just another food place in a seasonal town trying to rip off the visitors. Overpriced baked goods, slow and impersonal staff