“keep returning!”

The Spa at Christmas Farm Inn
Ranked #10 of 16 things to do in Jackson
More attraction details
Owner description: The Spa at the Christmas Farm Inn, an AVEDA Concept Spa, is one of the best in the valley, offering massages, facials, nail, waxing and nourishing body treatments. Our Spa features 6 treatment rooms with soothing waterfalls, candles and music and a dedicated nail room with 4 manicure and pedicure stations. After your treatment, step into the full-size steam room or enjoy free use of our indoor pool,hot tub and fitness center.Please visit our website for treatment times and pricing.We have exclusively introduced the AVEDA spa product line at The Spa at Christmas Farm. AVEDA is one of the leading spa product lines available, and their strictly all-natural product range from sustainable sources, and customer focused philosophy match our vision for the Christmas Farm Inn & Spa to be a holistic place of well-being.All our spa treatments and product applications are now uniquely customized to the specific requirements of the individual and our AVEDA spa rituals will ensure deep relaxation, physical rejuvenation and spiritual renewal.
Providence, Rhode Island
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 64 helpful votes
“keep returning!”
Reviewed 3 November 2013

This is my 3rd trip to this spa for massage,
and, although it didn't need to, it keeps getting better! Jamie goes out of her way to make us feel comfortable and valued, and the setting is beautiful.. Words can't describe the massages given by Linda, other than I wish I could go there every day for the rest of my life! Heavenly!! Can't wait to return!!!!!

Visited November 2013
CFIManager, Owner at The Spa at Christmas Farm Inn, responded to this review, 4 February 2014
Thank you so much! We wish you COULD be here every day! :-)

Southcoast, MA
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“The perfect ending to an amazing trip”
Reviewed 15 October 2013

From beginning to end, our experience at CFI was incredibly professional and completely relaxing. My fiancé and I were in desperate need of some pampering, so we opted for an afternoon at the spa while staying with friends in Jackson. We had heard amazing things about the spa manager, Jaime. She wasn't available the day we scheduled our treatments, but we had an awesome experience nonetheless. I indulged in a facial with Mary, while my S.O. went for an hour long massage with Jen. Both were heavenly. The people here are so friendly and knowledgeable. They make you feel right at home. So glad we decided to do this; it won't be our last time at CFI.

Visited October 2013
We look forward to welcoming you back!
Thank you so much for writing such a great review.
Lanai, Hawaii
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Four for Four”
Reviewed 18 June 2013

I was recently in Intervale for a getaway with my husband and another couple. All four of us wanted to find a spa in the area and after some research I chose CFI. From making the appointments over the phone to checking out after our services was pleasurable. I had a long overdue pedicure with Jaime and it was fantastic. My sister in law had "the best facial" she has ever gotten, my brother in law had an amazing massage and my husband had the Caribbean therapy treatment. All of our services exceeded our expectations and we will all be returning whenever we are back in the area.

Visited May 2013
1 Thank GraceC207
CFIManager, Owner at The Spa at Christmas Farm Inn, responded to this review, 4 July 2013
What wonderful feedback, thank you very much. We love our Spa, our technicians and the AVEDA product. We look forward to welcoming you back,

Sandra
Beaufort, South Carolina
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Relaxing Atmosphere”
Reviewed 10 May 2013

What a great Spa! I have been for a facial, as well as a manicure, and it is the most relaxing Spa I've ever been to. Jaime, the Spa manager, is the only one I've had treatments with so I can't speak for the others. Jaime is awesome and she gives an amazing facial!

Visited April 2013
CFIManager, General Manager at The Spa at Christmas Farm Inn, responded to this review, 13 May 2013
Thank you very much, Jaime will love reading your review! Come back soon!
Massachusetts
51 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 76 helpful votes
“Serenity in Jackson NH”
Reviewed 18 February 2013

Serenity in Jackson NH
While visiting the White Mountain area, my sister and I selected the Spa at the Christmas Farm Inn for side-by-side pedicures. The serene facilities are large, extremely clean, and well equipment for a variety of spa treatments. The staff was very accommodating and friendly and made the experience that much better. The Spa offers add on, such as champagne, and appetizers. We were told if you book in the summer months, you also get access to their outdoor pool facilities. I am currently looking into a future stay at the Inn, as well as, another relaxing spa treatment.

Visited February 2013
CFIManager, General Manager at The Spa at Christmas Farm Inn, responded to this review, 23 February 2013
Thank you very much for your wonderful review, we look forward to seeing you again in summer!