“Disappointing...”

Nestlenook Estate & Resort Sleigh Rides
Ranked #5 of 19 things to do in Jackson
Type: Other
Reviewed 16 October 2013

So disappointing that Nestlenook has closed.
This was one of our favorite B&B experiences.
Just goes to show how difficult it is for businesses to survive these days.
We will miss Nestlenook

"chocolate treats"
"couples and families"
"sparkling cider"

Reviewed 14 September 2013

As much as I would like to tell you how much we enjoyed this place and I've returned here every single time we visit the area, this last time we found out that the owner went bankrupt and the place is now closed...it is such a shame since this place reminds you of a time long past - when places had Austrian horse drawn sleigh rides, a pond for ice-skating, huge gazebo with a fireplace for toasting marshmallows - I'd love to go on but I'm sure you'd start missing the place as much as I do......sorry you missed it!!!

5  Thank sthomas0616
Reviewed 8 July 2013

Since I was a young child my family and I would visit Nestlenook. After not going there for 10+ years - my boyfriend and I decided to book a trip at a nearby place. I explained to him how we HAD to visit Nestlenook & after we left he definitely agreed.

We did a sleigh ride which included complimentary champagne which was a great touch. Just an all around great place for families and romantic enough for couples.

Reviewed 22 March 2013

You have to go for the sleigh ride, firepits dotted through out the grounds and the ice skating with music. Nice night out.